The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

great menthol!!even better service!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by clownin419, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. clownin419

clownin419 Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Mansfield, Ohio
    I just got my order from Drew at Nhaler.com. it took only 3 days to get to me in ohio! i ordered their Nuport flavor and the
    555 menthol flavor. both are fantastic! as a Newport smoker i think the Nuport flavor is close, not exact but that would be impossible because there is no "burning tobacco". i found it to be closer to the taste of the new Marlboro 54's that's out now. a great all day smoke!great vapor as well.

The 555 menthol is great too! very mellow menthol flavor with a "nutty" taste.i think it taste wonderful! great vapor.

the service was fast and drew was very helpful in helping me choose the right menthol. thanx Drew, ill be ordering again!:)

2. clownin419

Jul 16, 2009
    Mansfield, Ohio
    just wanted to add that the products i ordered came in a nice box with a couple extra "goodies"!! thanx again Drew!

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks Clown..Really glad you like the juice, cause it took a while to get right...
    Drew

4. clownin419

Jul 16, 2009
    Mansfield, Ohio
    well im glad you Did and great job man!

5. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    And the tension begins to build for me in anticipation of my Nu Port and 555 menthol which will hopefully show up in my mailbox tommorrow(or is that today now?)I am giddy!!:)The Wiz!

6. four2109

four2109 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2009
    S. Indiana
    Hey Drew, I think I might like to try some of your samplers. I didn't see on your site.. How much is the shipping?

7. harmony gardens

harmony gardens Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    You really should call it Drewport, though. :p

8. Taylor

Taylor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    York, PA
    Yes Drewport!

I got my order a couple of weeks ago Drew and have been very happy with it. You threw in the 555 menthol cause you were out of something else. I like that as well. The Nuport is excellent, I've been dropping a bunch of recommendations for it.

Excellent U.S. made juice, I want to stay away from the China resellers/relabelers.

And of course fast shipping, packaging and extras put you at the top of my reorder list.

9. urame102

urame102 Full Member

Jul 15, 2009
    California
    I just got my first pv from Drew. A 510 and the 555 menthol and coffee flavors. Ordered on a Wednesday and got it Saturday in California. I have been very happy with it and I agree, the 555 taste good. Thanks Drew!

10. Lada

Lada Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2009
    Just wanted to say I completely agree with you all, the NuPort is amazing as is the 555 menthol and the Virginia creme de menthe. Thanks again Drew for offering these amazing flavors for us menthol smokers and thanks again for your amazing customr service man.

11. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks Lada...All of a sudden Im hungry for pizza???

12. T-BAYJ

T-BAYJ Full Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Tampa Bay , FL
    Another happy customer , fast shipping , great service ...

I kind of went out on a limb , never had vaped before yesterday ..and after all the raves about your nuport flavor for us menthol fans . I ordered 100 ml for the first juice order ever ..glad i trusted the references here and my gut , and thanks for all the extras just what i needed

thanks again , Jeff

13. LittleMissVapor

LittleMissVapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2009
    Tampa,FL
    Just rec'd my juice from you. Wow, what a nice little case, and the extra goodies tossed in were very nice!

Great service. The menthol 555 is awesome.

Debbie in Tampa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.