great menthol!!even better service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
I just got my order from Drew at Nhaler.com. it took only 3 days to get to me in ohio! i ordered their Nuport flavor and the
555 menthol flavor. both are fantastic! as a Newport smoker i think the Nuport flavor is close, not exact but that would be impossible because there is no "burning tobacco". i found it to be closer to the taste of the new Marlboro 54's that's out now. a great all day smoke!great vapor as well.

The 555 menthol is great too! very mellow menthol flavor with a "nutty" taste.i think it taste wonderful! great vapor.

the service was fast and drew was very helpful in helping me choose the right menthol. thanx Drew, ill be ordering again!:)

Taylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
York, PA
Yes Drewport!

I got my order a couple of weeks ago Drew and have been very happy with it. You threw in the 555 menthol cause you were out of something else. I like that as well. The Nuport is excellent, I've been dropping a bunch of recommendations for it.

Excellent U.S. made juice, I want to stay away from the China resellers/relabelers.

And of course fast shipping, packaging and extras put you at the top of my reorder list.

T-BAYJ

Jul 16, 2009
Tampa Bay , FL
Another happy customer , fast shipping , great service ...

I kind of went out on a limb , never had vaped before yesterday ..and after all the raves about your nuport flavor for us menthol fans . I ordered 100 ml for the first juice order ever ..glad i trusted the references here and my gut , and thanks for all the extras just what i needed

thanks again , Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread