WordUpEcig Great VG Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
I saw a thread on ECF on Wordupecig and decided to check them out :) So very glad I did TY. I ordered their sampler 5ml-5pack. I got all Menthol's and lucky strike. Order came pretty fast, about 3 days! Was packed so very nice and neat! I adored the hand written thank you note inside! What I love even more is the VG e-juice! WOWIE! I am totally switching over to VG base I think! I am not getting red watery burning eyes anymore. No more dry skin, and itchy dry nose. I don't have to juice my cart as often and the clouds of vape in my 510 are off the scale! I have to give this company Thumbs up and will be back! TY Wordupecig for great e-juice and customer service!!:D So far my favorite is the New Newport VG juice MMMMMMMMMMM!

I saw a thread on ECF on Wordupecig and decided to check them out :) So very glad I did TY. I ordered their sampler 5ml-5pack. I got all Menthol's and lucky strike. Order came pretty fast, about 3 days! Was packed so very nice and neat! I adored the hand written thank you note inside! What I love even more is the VG e-juice! WOWIE! I am totally switching over to VG base I think! I am not getting red watery burning eyes anymore. No more dry skin, and itchy dry nose. I don't have to juice my cart as often and the clouds of vape in my 510 are off the scale! I have to give this company Thumbs up and will be back! TY Wordupecig for great e-juice and customer service!!:D So far my favorite is the New Newport VG juice MMMMMMMMMMM!

I've been using Nhaler and it is much thicker then most ejucies and last a long time. I love the 555 and my daughte, who smokes menthols, like the 555 12mg menthol. - Nhaler is very flexible, the last time I ordered the website would not except my coupon and I emailed them and they included a free bottle. The firsdt time they gave me a free carry pack and tweezers! good service, prices reasonable and fast delivery

good luck all. hey lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread