Work Trip to Omaha.. No vapefest :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I am heading out to Omaha next week on a business trip and will be there all week (leave Friday 5ish). I know this doesn't overlap, but going out of town for business kills the plans for Vegas.

I need to ask a few questions of my fellow vapers...

1 - I have a boss who is really interested in trying a kit. Is there a store in the Omaha area that carries anything resembling decent? (please note if you refer me to a SE kiosk I will die a little inside).

2 - Anyone from that area aware of vaper friendly establishments? Let's be honest many of the websites are just a ploy to sell blu-craps.

3 - Any recent experiences with your e-cigs at the airports?

Any help is appreciated, I'm getting the mod blues, I finally have reached a point in vaping where I need more fiddling and hobby than just keeping an eGo running and my Sparkplug Sp3 comes with 16340s (enough said).

Thanks

Doc

Last edited:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm leaving Omaha today for the first of 2 trips to Denver in the next week. Why don't we trade...you do my gig there and I'll screw up...er..handle your thingy here.

Mall kiosk is all you will find here. Overpriced crap. Disposables at many c-stores, but nothing you would probably want. Don't know of any advertised vape friendly places, but then I don't vape in places that don't allow smoking and that's pretty much everywhere here. Never had a problem at the Omaha airport and hope I don't today. They're usually so consumed with my insulin pump setting off the detector that they don't even look at my Roughstack.

Sorry...not much help. Enjoy the big "O"...catch a Stormchasers ( minor league bb ) game on a thursday. $1 beer nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread