Working at a vape store

Status
Not open for further replies.

naplesvapoor

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Naples, FL USA
I've studied and been intimately involved with small business for 2 decades. And I can tell you that vape related industry will continue to be a strong and growing enterprise.
I can go out on a limb and even dare say this might be the next DOTcom (garage start up ) boom. Maybe not millionaires but make a good living for many who believe in it.

Ddippel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Fayetteville/Fort Bragg NC, USA
I can definitely share in your joy. I work in a vape shop as well here in fayetteville NC and two of my favorite things are having my regulars come back and give me their running tally on how long its been without one. The other one is when I hand a skeptic their first sample, after finding out how much and what they smoke and being able to find precisely the right flavor to wow them. That look of shock and surprise on their face gets me every time.

Keep up the good work!

onjre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Knoxville, TN, USA
your lucky, there are very few B & M stores in australia, due to our crazy laws that you can't buy nicotine itself, only import a 3 month personal supply.

Yeah I heard that. How does that work? How do they know what you vape in 3 months? Do they just cap everyone off at a certain number of milliliters of nicotine every three months? Or is it more of a gray area (if you're clearly not just vaping it yourself and buying gallons of it)?

I've considered buying a gallon of 100mg juice and parting it out to my mixtures a few drops at a time but was worried it might go bad before I could vape it all (and that's a lot of cash to fork over when you still have to buy base and flavors to go with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread