• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

World Vaping Day - Sarasota ;) Thursday, March 22nd 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Brits were making me feel bad we had so few events here for the day. I'm getting some disposables to give away to curious smokers and will be having a cup of coffee with my vape at Starbucks. Anyone welcome, vaper, curious smoker :)

Starbucks
2805 University Parkway, Sarasota, FL

My son does Russian martial arts so I'm in that area anyhow several nights a week waiting to play taxi, figured might as well offer up e cig info to anyone interested.

Hope to see a vaper or 3 there lol

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just saw your post... what a great idea! I really like your idea of keeping some disposables in my purse/pocket. Since even in the short time since I started vaping, have already had a LOT of questions from smokers. I can't afford to keep a big stash but still. I do also carry business cards from some of the vendors I like, to hand out to curious folks.

You know what, I might just have some freebie cards printed at vistaprint (all you pay for, is the shipping fee $5 or $6). I've used them a lot, even for event tickets.. and our daughter's babysitting "business" haha (and THAT was QUITE a few years ago). I think I'll have them printed with some basic info about vaping, plus list a few good suppliers websites (and a link to ECF, of course). Keep me from scrambling to jot down website info for every interested smoker I run into

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol - Hi Marcella ;) Yeah I carry vendor cards with me too as well as the cards from CASAA.org. They give ecig explanation on one side and have a link to ECF as well as CASAA. They're really cheap!

I don't vape indoors at Starbucks either. I sit on the patio with the smokers lol. I vape all over but not really inside places that I wouldn't have smoked really. I know many do vape in stores - I've seen people vaping in Best Buy and WalMart.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
The cards are a great idea Marcella!! I think I might do that too :)
Have fun @ Starbucks Laurel - I'll be with you in spirit - convert a few smokers and bring them to the meet on the 24th :)

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol.. Thanks Cheeky! Just saw you in other thread, I hope you scored some juice!!

I shall try to convert some more for sure ;) I have a bunch of disposables and this Starbucks patio is usually loaded with smokers. I'm looking forward.

Oh, the cards I was mentioning can be found here: CASAA E-cigarette Information Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread