Wormwoods Video...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Wormwood shared a video that he made, a thanks to Vapor4Life with a review of the clove flavor. As you probably noticed on his contest videos, he is just adorable! What a cutie pie with a yummy smile! Reminds me a lot of my 17 year old.

Is it just me or are the people on this forum (V4L) just brilliant? I haven't met a bad egg in the bunch, honestly! It is a pleasure to know you all! So glad I found you! :D

Wormwood - I would love to share the link to your Video if it's ok with you. I think people here would like it! Let me know...

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Thanks man!

I do have fun doing them :) and Im loving the feedback!

Edit: HAHAH imma have to make a sign Will work for cartomizers

Last night when I was showing Anita how to do everything and explaining the chargers and showing her how to refill, she said I needed to go to work for Steve making demo videos! lol

Trust me, if I was as adorable as you Wormwood, I would! Instead, I will gratefully leave the vids to the younger, better looking generation!

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
-Your too kind JenJen, wish i could get paid to do videos ;-) though currently am a student in graphic design, and working a delivery job to keep up my ends.
-Now that i think about it, ive mainly been exclusive to the V4L crowd so far. I just believe in it. Heck I just loaded up an ex-peach cartomizer with redbull, tastes better than when i used it in a 3 piece, not to mention i have a dedicated cartomizer for it now and i dont have to worry about washing out that taste in my atomizer, if i want a new flavor i just pop another one on.

Cimyss

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
MN
Yep, Yep! Wormwood! Keep up the Great work! You too GrimmGreen! Both of your Videos was actually how I found this forum site. I was google-ing electronic cigs reviews Cause before this I was thinking about *gasp* Blu * covers face* I kept hearing these numbers 901 501 XR808 a few more and I was confused. Once I found this forum and Leafords site the serious research began. But your videos and Leaford's review of KR808d-1 brought me right back here. You guys are doing a wonderful job! Keep up the awsome work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread