Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
So, ordered my provari v2, silver satin with red led. Site said 10 to 15 days, thats fine. Also said the funds would be placed on "hold" with my bank then go from pending to accepted once shipped. My worry is its been 6 days, 2 days ago the hold went away, and the funds were available again, and nothing has been deducted. Will the hold going away mess with my still not shipped provari order? The funds for it are still there, so if they fully deduct them its not going to "bounce" or whatever you call it when it happens on a CC, but Im just worried it will mess up my order response time.

Thanks in advance. Seri~

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
So, ordered my provari v2, silver satin with red led. Site said 10 to 15 days, thats fine. Also said the funds would be placed on "hold" with my bank then go from pending to accepted once shipped. My worry is its been 6 days, 2 days ago the hold went away, and the funds were available again, and nothing has been deducted. Will the hold going away mess with my still not shipped provari order? The funds for it are still there, so if they fully deduct them its not going to "bounce" or whatever you call it when it happens on a CC, but Im just worried it will mess up my order response time.

Thanks in advance. Seri~

I think it could be your bank how it reads your funds. Check your funds tomorrow and let one of us at provape know if its still like it is now now and we can look at your order
Ken

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
I think it could be your bank how it reads your funds. Check your funds tomorrow and let one of us at provape know if its still like it is now now and we can look at your order
Ken

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

OK thanks much! I have been keeping a close eye on all of it (obviously, super excited!) but was worried, Ill get in touch with you tomorrow if nothing has changed.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
yea Seri....sometimes banks will release the hold and the funds will show back in the account, but then within a day or so, it has been taken out....it all depends on the bank or the institution that is doing the money transfer and how they deal with it to make sure the funds are actually available...I find it strange that some do it that way :p

chuckbtn

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2012
Nashville TN

Thanks in advance. Seri~

My bank did the same thing. They did not take the money out of my account until 2 days after I received my Provari!! Was about to contact Provape and see if they made a mistake. They will eventually take it out, just make sure there is enough there to cover it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread