worst delivery service ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyerhere

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Warren Mi
If they have shipped you product they should be able to provide a tracking number. Then call the post office and tell them you want to report it as lost. Nothing locates a package faster than a loss claim.
If they cant give you a traking number you are getting the run around. That is the propper time to give them a bad review.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
It's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting. I contacted AVE they didn't have much to say or soften the blow. I know it's not their fault but usually companies are pretty understanding about these things. This is the worst service I've had since vaping.

Greetings!

Once and order leaves our office unfortunately it then depends on the Post Office and how fast they ship and deliver the packages. If a package has been lost we try to be fair and as a courtesy re-ship our customers order. Can you please email me your tracking order number I will look into this matter for you. My email address is avejuicecs@gmail.com.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
It's been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting. I contacted AVE they didn't have much to say or soften the blow. I know it's not their fault but usually companies are pretty understanding about these things. This is the worst service I've had since vaping.

Were you able to email us and get assistance with your order?

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
I ordered juice from VaporKick oct.10,and still not delivered.It was emailed to me as shipped oct.13. I have yet to talk /write with rep.after numerous attempts.They were paid and I can't even get clarification of my order,BAD business model.

Greetings Richard!

That's horrible hopefully you were able to get a hold of that company to see what they can do for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread