Worst Flavor(s) you've ever vaped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCarr33

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Peoria, Illinois
there is a cheap end cigarette brand here called that, i'd say thats a pretty accurate description so the juice must be good :p

for me, it has to be inawera frost, smells like the best mint bubble gum ever, tastes like satans butthole though.

That reply made me laugh and cringe at the same time. :laugh:

pipster

ECF Veteran
oh wow. I don't get that at all. I get blueberries and honey. But I steeped it unintentionally for a month before trying it. Also, it's my only 0 nic juice.
This one made me really nauseous.. I dumped it down the toilet. No honey, no blueberry.. just a sweetened chemical liquid toxic plastic taste that's still hard to erase from my mind.. It was the worse vape i've had yet. Forever burned in my brain. I didn't even consider steeping it.. nothing could make me want to try it again, no how, no way. A permanent breakup.
ETA:
Since taste is subjective, there are some good reviews on this juice.. so others may get something totally different than my experience. One thing for sure, every vaper will run into that ONE juice that is so horrible personally that it leaves lasting memory.. This one is mine. (so far..)

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Am I the only one who gets an absolute kick out of how people describe juice they hate?

One of my favorites I read on Mt. Baker Vapor, but I forget the juice itself. Someone described it as "tasting like a used diaper".

The descriptions are hilarious. My all time favorite was posted by a friend of mine on another forum. He had received a sample bottle of DIY flavoring, along with some other flavors he had ordered. The sample flavor was 'Musk'. His description was "Like smelling Grandma's neck, after she had been bathing in 'White Diamonds'."

akke92

Jan 25, 2014
Sweden
I tried out some e-liquids from "DealExtreme"
and as its a cheap company in Asia all of there mixes are probably 100 PG mixes

i got some home the other day and it just tasted terrible...
got burnt taste all the time, tasted like sweaty feet and burnt honey.

So dont try cheap e-liquids from china i suppose.
Good luck finding the right e-liquid! :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Last edited:

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Hehe, we get a thread like this every week :)

And my response is always the same:

Java Mocha Smooth by HHV. Tasted like burnt popcorn, absolutely sickening.

Pirate's Booty or whatever from HHV was pretty nasty too - tasted like rum , but NOT in a good way , like rum , old cologone, and a slight rubbing alcohol taste, UGH

Oh, and Grape from velvetvapors.com, yuck

Hmm, Roar's raspberry from Roar was beyond disgusting too. Tasted like a bitter, rotten raspberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread