• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Worst. Luck. Ever!! Where to buy Fused Quartz Tank fast?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCDP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Calgary, AB
I swear I could cry...

Got my Zen Cobalt all fired up working absolutely flawlessly, best vape I've ever had! Then today I leave it on the island in my house, where it always is. I'm cleaning up in the kitchen and hear a loud bang, not thinking anything of it. Yeah.. it was the Cobalt hitting the floor. Someone accidently knocked it over.

Long story short, my glass tank is smashed to pieces. I JUST got my battery for the Cobalt yesterday too after waiting the weekend and having it tease me all weekend long. I was patient, I was a good boy...

Now I am frantically trying to find a Fused Quartz tank like ASAP. I see places like provape sell them. Just wondering if anyone around my area has a spare ? I would gladly pay you a good price and will pay for Xpresspost, too.

The one listed on provape is for a Z Atty Pro, would that fit my Cobalt?? Link: Z-Atty-Pro Replacement Quartz Glass

I assume I need a mini. I really don't want to wait two weeks for a tank but I think provape is my best bet given that size tank fits the Cobalt? I am so desperate to get this thing going again. Best vape I've ever had bar none!!

/end rant

OCDP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Calgary, AB
Ah, I checked electronicstix and they have no mini's in stock. But on their website it says the mini fits Z Atty's. On Provape's website they have Z Atty Pro tanks, so should I assume that will fit a Cobalt? I don't feel like spending $63 on two glass tanks if they don't fit.

Just want to be sure! Also will still pay anyone around the Calgary area if they have a spare!!

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Sorry I posted the wrong link, this link is to the cobalt blue tanks.
Ah, I checked electronicstix and they have no mini's in stock. But on their website it says the mini fits Z Atty's. On Provape's website they have Z Atty Pro tanks, so should I assume that will fit a Cobalt? I don't feel like spending $63 on two glass tanks if they don't fit.

Just want to be sure! Also will still pay anyone around the Calgary area if they have a spare!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread