Worst V4L Shopaholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
I'm so ashamed... I've got 9 xlong manuals. 6 regular batteries, 7 passthroughs, about 20 packs of cartomizers, 2 usb chargers, a wall charger, a portable charger, 4 carrying cases.

I will be using some of this to get others hooked on v4l equipment and some of this arsenal are freebies that Steve sent with my orders. I believe in paying it forward. I've ordered 4x in about a week or less.

I'll be slowing down on ordering now, except for new flavors of carts.

Actually, no I am not ashamed. Even with what I've spent, it would barely cover 2 months worth of cigarettes at the price they are here as many as I smoked when I used to buy cartons and I can't measure the health benefits.

We could be saving our very lives by buying this stuff, I believe I am. I don't know how long I could have kept going like I was, I was starting to get sick from analogs. I feel 30 again after vaping for only a month and being completely smoke free for 7 days.

So I refuse to feel guilty about what I spend on this. I wish I had all the money I spent on analogs for decades, I'd be a very rich and healthy woman.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
I typically order weekly. I tend to wait and see if new flavors will be added or sales will be mentioned, but inevitably each week brings a new order. I have ordered several starter kits, extra batteries, tons of cartomizers in almost every flavor, and loads of juice. Like JenJen, I buy extras for new converts and hand em' over with a business card and a smile. I know I am not getting them back, and I know each time, that is one less smoker...I do have a stockpile of cartomizers, but I still keep ordering! Sometimes I think half of Steve's stock is reserved for JenJen and I. We seem to love opposing flavors and different strengths so between the two of us we could probably restock the whole damned web store! And if there were any gaps in our combined inventory, I imagine KC can sort that quickly!

ETA - just saw Pugzley's post...I believe she has all the hardware for the newly created webstore...

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
I'm so ashamed... I've got 9 xlong manuals. 6 regular batteries, 7 passthroughs, about 20 packs of cartomizers, 2 usb chargers, a wall charger, a portable charger, 4 carrying cases.

I will be using some of this to get others hooked on v4l equipment and some of this arsenal are freebies that Steve sent with my orders. I believe in paying it forward. I've ordered 4x in about a week or less.

I'll be slowing down on ordering now, except for new flavors of carts.

Actually, no I am not ashamed. Even with what I've spent, it would barely cover 2 months worth of cigarettes at the price they are here as many as I smoked when I used to buy cartons and I can't measure the health benefits.

We could be saving our very lives by buying this stuff, I believe I am. I don't know how long I could have kept going like I was, I was starting to get sick from analogs. I feel 30 again after vaping for only a month and being completely smoke free for 7 days.

So I refuse to feel guilty about what I spend on this. I wish I had all the money I spent on analogs for decades, I'd be a very rich and healthy woman.

And dont forget what you dont have: empty cartons/cig packs crushed all over the place, filled ashtrays, the lingering stench of cig smoke, I could go on and on and on....

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
LOL @ Phoenix.

Az, yes, I am so happy about not having all those ashes blowing all over my desk and the nic turning everything yellow.

Getting ready to do a major blitz of cleaning all this muck off everything, including the walls, I'm starting to smell the years of accumulated junk when I walk into the house.

Or maybe I'll just go place another order instead. haha

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
I feel this is an important point though, because people forget what they are doing...quiting smoking! Remember all those trips to the convenience stores for a pack of smokes, the anxiety of running low and wondering if you have enough to last you, where's the lighter/matches? A habit that made you feel like ****e, physically and psychologically...that is what you are replacing

Now you ordering something you enjoy, that isnt damaging you the way analogs were, flavorful, and has the potential to save lives of other smokers around you...pretty sweet trade off in my book.

+ the platinum's are the perfect ice breakers for a bachelor like me, the chics dig em! ;)

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Is that a VaporKing in your pocket, or are you happy to see me? :shock:

My bad! I can't believe I typed that - I couldn't resist! *readjusts her halo and smiles all innocent like*

As the yin to Jen's yang, I must point out that we do hope that it is a VK in your pocket...AND anything else is a bonus!

Fine with the fact that I just typed that...looks for more mind in the gutter moments to explore.:evil:

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
LOL! You guys should go on the road, do some stand up with the batts! I also agree that this is FUN and sooooo much better than smoking analogs EVER were, it was always kind of 'grim' smoking cigs, you knew it was bad, stunk, etc, but you were hooked.
Me I'm enjoying this whole new world! Vape on :lol:

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
Marry me?:wub:

Im sorry sweety,this marriage you speak of is not in my vocabulary (Ill google it later and find out what it is, where I can get one, and how much it costs!) but I will swap vapor with you all nite long! (and make you the best ham sammich you ever had!) :p

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Since getting my VK a week ago I've already reordered and will be placing another today. Clearly I'm hooked.

I'm slightly scared about where and when the need to buy more and more cartos, ex long batts, and bottles of nobacco will end.

Sooo, come on people fess up, how much of this stuff do you all own now? Any sign of slowing down or does the wonderful obsession just keep coming.

JenJen, I'm especially looking forward to your answer! ;)

geeyourhairsmellsterrific
I just ordered the vaporking and am awaiting delivery. Never tried it before. I must say I am excited I already am jealous of the person who posted a pic of all their carts in the plastic box. I am already anticipating ordering tons of carts already. I guess I am a shopalcholic tool lol:)

KathyinColorado

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Colorado
I placed my second order before I even got my VK. I was reading on here and saw there was a sale on juice so I jumped on and ordered some. I wanted to get some reg for my best friend to try ( I got menthol with my kit) and some more for myself! I had
never even tried an e-cig yet. Right after I got the kit I placed another order to get the
PCC mini kit. I have been vaping for a week now and I have 2 auto batts, 1 man batt,
1 manual PT, PCC, 3- 20ml bottles of juice and 5 boxes of carts plus a few. My best friend is hooked too and last night she ordered the ultimate ultimatum and ordered me
the 5 pack manual batteries and a couple more bottles of juice. Can't wait till that comes. The more batts the better and more juice to try Yeah!!

Still doing analogs, but less than 1/4 of what I was before getting my VK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread