The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wotofo Bravo

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Gallant, Jan 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gallant

Gallant Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

• Like Like x 4
  2. fifamymaingame

fifamymaingame Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    It's on my maybe list

• Like Like x 1
  3. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Rixsta seems to enjoy his.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DP2Raja

DP2Raja Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I ordered it. $24.00 at FT. I'll let ya know if Rixsta is right. :2cool:

• Like Like x 3
  5. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    I love the look but the way the top cap is I duno want a new rta but might wait for reload v2

• Like Like x 1
  6. DP2Raja

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Mine will be delivered today. I'll let you know.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    So 24 hours later how is it

• Like Like x 1
  8. Walee

Walee Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
    I'd snag it in a heartbeat if the fellow vet that designed it was getting proceeds from the sales.

• Like Like x 2
  9. DP2Raja

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Okay, this tank ROCKS! Flavor is absolutely great. Rich, saturated vape. Which means it is wicking very well.
    The coils provided came out to 0.13. I'm running it at 80 watts. Could go higher of course. No leaks, wicking was easy.
    The deck is a little unusual with the 'share the slots' with both coils, but got it without too much effort. Not hard, just a little adjustment on how you set it up from dedicated coil slots on my others.
    Filling is quick and easy, no JF to shut off or worry about.
    Airflow is very airy, I'm keeping it half open and have plenty of air for a DLH. No turbulence, quite smooth.
    Bubble tank looks fantastic. I got the Gun Metal. It's a beauty.

My gawd! Loving the flavor! :headbang:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Abezii

Abezii Full Member

Jan 22, 2017
    I've been using it for about a week now, it's my first RTA to go with my first Mech mod, up till now I've only used the tsunami with a squonker. I like it so far! I just feel like there isn't that much build room tbh, idk if I could fit a 7 wrap clapton in there. Anyone know if 2.5mm inner diameter coils work fine in here? I'm running a 6 wrap clapton 3 mm inner diameter which comes out to about .31 ohms. I'm worried that if I go to 2.5 mm inner diameter I won't be able to fit a thick enough wick in and leaking will occur. Has anyone used 2.5mm inner diameter coil buids and had no leaking issues?

11. Abezii

Abezii Full Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Also wanted to add con wise you have to watch it when you're unscrewing the top to refill. if you screwed the top on tighter than you did the bottom you'll end unscrewing the coil housing off which means juice will spill out the bottom. So when I unscrew to refill I watch the bravo logo to make sure it's not turning and hold onto the glass for added pressure so only the very top part is getting unscrewed.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DP2Raja

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I think the 2.5 mm ID will work, just fluff up your tails and make sure they fill the wick holes. The tails don't need to be tight in the holes, just fill them. I have not tried the 2.5 mm, but I would bet it will be no problem as long as the wick fills the holes.

I think this tank is more suited for lower ohm coils than a 7 wrap will come out to. I'm using coils that pair out at 0.13 and vaping at a conservative 80 watts. The way this wicks, it keeps up beautifully.

• Useful Useful x 2
  13. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Might snag this if reload v2 don't get announced soon and I see the bravo on sale I'm snag this for my voopoo drag

• Like Like x 2
  14. DP2Raja

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Got mine at FT. In stock. Had it within a week. A shock, I know!

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. mail_man_j

mail_man_j Full Member Verified Member

Jan 8, 2014
    brandon ms
    I got this from the dna. They had a sell spend 35 bucks and get the bravo for 99 cents. So i bought the kylin mini and grabbed this up. I am shocked by this rta. The bravo has unbelievable flavor and vapor. I am also running it with a little more than half airflow at 85w. I love rtas and this is the first tank i can vape at whatever wattage i want to and chain vape and not worry about dry hits. If anyone knows of spare bubbles for this please do tell. Usa vendor please, this is a tank i dont see me replacing any time soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Yeah have few people saying it's a reload killer which is an rta I struggle to get coil placement and wicking right so I never experince godlike flavor infact no rda no rta I ever tried has so it must be a mental thing for me

Do plan on grabing this if reload v2 don't get announced or any other omg tanks come

Starting to really hate YouTubers saying everything is godlike me getting it and being disappointed

17. DP2Raja

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    After 5 days of vaping the Bravo I kind of settled into using a couple of twisted 26 ga. 316 SS. 7 wraps coming in about 0.13, vaping it at 65-85 or sometimes going to Temp control TCR at 0.00092. Excellent vape.

This tank wicks wonderfully and the flavor remains extremely satisfying.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Done Deal DR

Done Deal DR Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    I got 2 of these RTAs with the VaporDNA flash sale like mailman above, ended up getting the gunmetal and blue versions and have been using them for about a week with the bubble glass. I put some 3mm alien coils in reading .13 and .14 ohms and running between 75-80 watts with AFC about 50% open, build deck is a bit fiddly but it’s doable. It’s the most saturated vape I’ve had yet, I’ve really been enjoying these tanks.

Like many bottom airflow tanks I get extreme leaking through the airflow holes when filling due to the forced air pressure change, the way around this has been to open the tank, close off the airflow, fill, and then put the top cap on as I’m turning it upside down and opening the airflow. I can’t stress enough how quick the last 3 steps need to be in order to not get leaking. I really don’t understand how anybody could not get leaking if they didn’t do the above procedure, it happened 6 times in a row for me before I started doing that flip fill method.

One thing I haven’t been able to figure out is I’ve been getting a small amount of liquid seemingly coming out of the AFC ring. I like for my stuff to be dry and clean so it bothers me a bit, but it definitely doesn’t affect the quality of the vape. It’s not even enough to really drip off, i can just see it pooling up in the closed off portion of the AFC and it discolors the knurling until wiped off. For $1 it’s the vape deal of the century, but I’d easily recommend it at its normally attainable ~$25-30 price.

• Like Like x 2
  19. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Most rta always leak from under the 510

Now as for the condensation out the air flow it's cuz your coils still sizzling after you draw making vape so it just builds up pull longer should help

Friends manta slightly leaks when refilling only with the bubble tho

Stopped once he replaced a oring and did thicker wick

20. DP2Raja

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I had a leak a couple of times when filling mine as well. I solved it by not filling quite as full. I am using the bubble glass as well. I don't seem to have any leaking the last 4 times I have filled it by just not filling it completely to the top. If you notice, the channel to thread the top into when closing, seems a little lower than most of my other RTAs. I wonder if juice is not escaping down the airflow channel from the top as we screw the top back on or position it to screw it on. I leave a little air space by not over filling. That has helped mine so far.

EDIT: Just checked the air channel the top screws into, it's not really as low as I thought. But I still find leaving some room when filling alleviates any leaking from the bottom airflow. Also, make sure your wicks are not touching the airflow channels on the deck.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.