Status
Not open for further replies.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Okay, this tank ROCKS! Flavor is absolutely great. Rich, saturated vape. Which means it is wicking very well.
The coils provided came out to 0.13. I'm running it at 80 watts. Could go higher of course. No leaks, wicking was easy.
The deck is a little unusual with the 'share the slots' with both coils, but got it without too much effort. Not hard, just a little adjustment on how you set it up from dedicated coil slots on my others.
Filling is quick and easy, no JF to shut off or worry about.
Airflow is very airy, I'm keeping it half open and have plenty of air for a DLH. No turbulence, quite smooth.
Bubble tank looks fantastic. I got the Gun Metal. It's a beauty.

My gawd! Loving the flavor! :headbang:

Abezii

Jan 22, 2017
I've been using it for about a week now, it's my first RTA to go with my first Mech mod, up till now I've only used the tsunami with a squonker. I like it so far! I just feel like there isn't that much build room tbh, idk if I could fit a 7 wrap clapton in there. Anyone know if 2.5mm inner diameter coils work fine in here? I'm running a 6 wrap clapton 3 mm inner diameter which comes out to about .31 ohms. I'm worried that if I go to 2.5 mm inner diameter I won't be able to fit a thick enough wick in and leaking will occur. Has anyone used 2.5mm inner diameter coil buids and had no leaking issues?

Abezii

Jan 22, 2017
Also wanted to add con wise you have to watch it when you're unscrewing the top to refill. if you screwed the top on tighter than you did the bottom you'll end unscrewing the coil housing off which means juice will spill out the bottom. So when I unscrew to refill I watch the bravo logo to make sure it's not turning and hold onto the glass for added pressure so only the very top part is getting unscrewed.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I've been using it for about a week now, it's my first RTA to go with my first Mech mod, up till now I've only used the tsunami with a squonker. I like it so far! I just feel like there isn't that much build room tbh, idk if I could fit a 7 wrap clapton in there. Anyone know if 2.5mm inner diameter coils work fine in here? I'm running a 6 wrap clapton 3 mm inner diameter which comes out to about .31 ohms. I'm worried that if I go to 2.5 mm inner diameter I won't be able to fit a thick enough wick in and leaking will occur. Has anyone used 2.5mm inner diameter coil buids and had no leaking issues?

I think the 2.5 mm ID will work, just fluff up your tails and make sure they fill the wick holes. The tails don't need to be tight in the holes, just fill them. I have not tried the 2.5 mm, but I would bet it will be no problem as long as the wick fills the holes.

I think this tank is more suited for lower ohm coils than a 7 wrap will come out to. I'm using coils that pair out at 0.13 and vaping at a conservative 80 watts. The way this wicks, it keeps up beautifully.

mail_man_j

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
brandon ms
I got this from the dna. They had a sell spend 35 bucks and get the bravo for 99 cents. So i bought the kylin mini and grabbed this up. I am shocked by this rta. The bravo has unbelievable flavor and vapor. I am also running it with a little more than half airflow at 85w. I love rtas and this is the first tank i can vape at whatever wattage i want to and chain vape and not worry about dry hits. If anyone knows of spare bubbles for this please do tell. Usa vendor please, this is a tank i dont see me replacing any time soon.

• Agree
Reactions: DP2Raja

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Yeah have few people saying it's a reload killer which is an rta I struggle to get coil placement and wicking right so I never experince godlike flavor infact no rda no rta I ever tried has so it must be a mental thing for me

Do plan on grabing this if reload v2 don't get announced or any other omg tanks come

Starting to really hate YouTubers saying everything is godlike me getting it and being disappointed

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
After 5 days of vaping the Bravo I kind of settled into using a couple of twisted 26 ga. 316 SS. 7 wraps coming in about 0.13, vaping it at 65-85 or sometimes going to Temp control TCR at 0.00092. Excellent vape.

This tank wicks wonderfully and the flavor remains extremely satisfying.

Reactions: Gallant

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I got 2 of these RTAs with the VaporDNA flash sale like mailman above, ended up getting the gunmetal and blue versions and have been using them for about a week with the bubble glass. I put some 3mm alien coils in reading .13 and .14 ohms and running between 75-80 watts with AFC about 50% open, build deck is a bit fiddly but it’s doable. It’s the most saturated vape I’ve had yet, I’ve really been enjoying these tanks.

Like many bottom airflow tanks I get extreme leaking through the airflow holes when filling due to the forced air pressure change, the way around this has been to open the tank, close off the airflow, fill, and then put the top cap on as I’m turning it upside down and opening the airflow. I can’t stress enough how quick the last 3 steps need to be in order to not get leaking. I really don’t understand how anybody could not get leaking if they didn’t do the above procedure, it happened 6 times in a row for me before I started doing that flip fill method.

One thing I haven’t been able to figure out is I’ve been getting a small amount of liquid seemingly coming out of the AFC ring. I like for my stuff to be dry and clean so it bothers me a bit, but it definitely doesn’t affect the quality of the vape. It’s not even enough to really drip off, i can just see it pooling up in the closed off portion of the AFC and it discolors the knurling until wiped off. For $1 it’s the vape deal of the century, but I’d easily recommend it at its normally attainable ~$25-30 price.

Last edited:

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Like many bottom airflow tanks I get extreme leaking through the airflow holes when filling due to the forced air pressure change

I had a leak a couple of times when filling mine as well. I solved it by not filling quite as full. I am using the bubble glass as well. I don't seem to have any leaking the last 4 times I have filled it by just not filling it completely to the top. If you notice, the channel to thread the top into when closing, seems a little lower than most of my other RTAs. I wonder if juice is not escaping down the airflow channel from the top as we screw the top back on or position it to screw it on. I leave a little air space by not over filling. That has helped mine so far.

EDIT: Just checked the air channel the top screws into, it's not really as low as I thought. But I still find leaving some room when filling alleviates any leaking from the bottom airflow. Also, make sure your wicks are not touching the airflow channels on the deck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Done Deal DR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread