Wotofo Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah the top cap has a bit of an air gap which is part of the reason of the pressure change when refilling. The main way to correct this from a build perspective is more wick, but seeing as I have zero leaking while in use and it’s wicking great I’d rather not mess with the build and can easily manage it with the flip fill method. My Merlin Minis are the same way along with some other top fill/bottom airflow RTAs I’ve had in the past, to varying degrees based on how the airflow reaches the coil.

I didn’t personally have any luck by filling less, and using the flip fill method I can fill it completely which I find ideal since it’s a thirsty RTA. As with any tank, everybody’s juice viscosity and build/wicks are a little different so it’s normal to have a little different experiences so it’s really not a con. The most important thing is that we get them working well and I found it to be very easy to get a great vape the first try on both of my tanks.

• Agree
Reactions: DP2Raja

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I didn’t use the supplied coils, but this tank wicks well and thus will be thirsty. It’s a linear thing, if you can keep turning up the power and not get dry hits, that means it’s supplying juice to the coils at a steady rate. And most obviously it’s dual coil, so it’s drinking virtually twice as much juice to start with.

Maybe I misunderstood the question?

mail_man_j

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
brandon ms
My first build i didnt put enough cotton in the wick holes and it leaked out of airflow. My last three builds no leaks even when filling but i dont fill it to the extreme top like already mentioned. My juice is pretty thick though.

This tank chugs juice but i would rather it drink juice and get this vape than not.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
Mine leaks once ina while right after filling or shortly after. The first couple times i filled it, no leakes. Then on my way to work i filled it and it leaked all over the place. Ive filled it a few times since then w no leaks, but a couple times it has leaked. Most of the leaks has been when filling it all the way up, then it leaks down to the top of the chamber/bottom of the chimney. Thats a whole lot of juice to leak out all over the mod. What a mess. Other than that, its a great rta.

I found it fairly easy to build and wick. It can take a lot of cotton without being chocked and causing dry hits. Flavor is pretty damn good. I just cant stand devices that leak. The last time i filled it i did the flip trick and that worked well. Filling it all the way shouldnt be the issue since there is a decent amount of space from the bottom of the fill ports to the top cap. After filling it almost to the fill ports then tipping it upside down, there is quite a bit of empty space. That shows how much room there is between the top cap n fill ports. If this tank didnt leak, it would be damn close to the perfect rta.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I got one about a month ago. Love it so much, i got another. The prebuilt coils that came with it were ok and hit .13 ohms. I eventually made coils from single wire 22ga kanthal. 7 wraps with ID of 2.5mm. These come in at .21ohms. I vape these at 60-65watts. Flavor is awesome and clouds are sufficient. A little tedious to build on but not impossible, gets easier with practice. I think its a really nice choice and addition to my collection.

Tommy Trauma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indianapolis
Hi all, havent been on this forum for quite a while. Been using my Sigelei fuchai and a Smok tfv4 tank for a couple of years now. Was getting tired of the silicone ring sliding off the top when I had it in my pocket and allowing the top fill cap to open and leak. So I watched some reviews on this Bravo and ordered one. Got it yesterday morning and built it. Im quite happy with it so far with it being my first RTA but am totally lost on which coils to buy for future use. The coils it came with are at 1.1 ohm and am sitting at 65 watts on my fuchai. Can someone kindly link me to some good coils to use in it please?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread