Wotofo flow sub-ohm tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Few days ago Wotofo flow sub-ohm tank arrived from Heavengifts.

I want to mention that tank came in nice box.
In the box:
1 x FLOW SUBTANK
1 x 510 derlin drip tip
1 x extra glass tube
2 x 0.25ohm coils
1 x User Manual
1 x Wotofo giveaway card

Diameter: 24mm
From top to bottom with drip tip: 40mm

NdjrCC1.jpg

xbuB31r.jpg

It's made of 316 stainless steel and pyrex glass, build quality is really good. Threads are just perfect, everything goes very smoothly.
On the top cap we have awesome design that makes really easy to unscrew to fill the tank (usefull and nice). I like that a lot.
nkPoGNZ.jpg

The tank holds 4ml e-liquid or 2ml with a silicone plug to satisfy the TPD policy.
Absolutely no leaking whatsoever.

6VyaKNj.jpg

We got dual adjustable bottom airflow, 12mm x 2mm and airflow is very good.
Flow engraved at the bottom side is nice detail.
GwRsgfR.jpg

Silver plated 510 pin
RDHgjQB.jpg

Both coils are 0.25ohm and suports 35-60w power. The vapor production is really good, nice big clouds.
HSX4L14.jpg

XW4fMuR.jpg

S2QWIGn.jpg

The flavor is as i expected really, really nice. Wicking is very good no dry hits at all. On the coil we have anti spit back mesh so there is no spit back. The tank is compatabile with smok tfv8 baby beast coils which is a big plus.

So would i recomend this tank?
Absolutely, because i couldn't find any bad thing about it, it seems like everything is just perfect, so far i had no problem. I really like the vapor production only with 35-60w, the flavor is amazing and for my taste it looks beautiful.
On heavengifts the price is 29.90$.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I was lucky enough to win one on an HG contest. I really like it, the coil needs little break-in, very solid flavor at pretty low power level.

I'm taking advantage of the compatibility, ordered a smok tfv8 baby for when I want to use my own coils (the Wotofo heads are really good, but I'm cheap and build for around 23w power [emoji5])

The actual capacity is near 5ml, based on DJLsb's syringe fill - nice for someone like me who likes to refill less often.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Few days ago Wotofo flow sub-ohm tank arrived from Heavengifts.

I want to mention that tank came in nice box.
In the box:
1 x FLOW SUBTANK
1 x 510 derlin drip tip
1 x extra glass tube
2 x 0.25ohm Coils
1 x User Manual
1 x Wotofo giveaway card

Diameter: 24mm
From top to bottom with drip tip: 40mm

NdjrCC1.jpg

xbuB31r.jpg

It's made of 316 stainless steel and pyrex glass, build quality is really good. Threads are just perfect, everything goes very smoothly.
On the top cap we have awesome design that makes really easy to unscrew to fill the tank (usefull and nice). I like that a lot.
nkPoGNZ.jpg

The tank holds 4ml e-liquid or 2ml with a silicone plug to satisfy the TPD policy.
Absolutely no leaking whatsoever.

6VyaKNj.jpg

We got dual adjustable bottom airflow, 12mm x 2mm and airflow is very good.
Flow engraved at the bottom side is nice detail.
GwRsgfR.jpg

Silver plated 510 pin
RDHgjQB.jpg

Both coils are 0.25ohm and suports 35-60w power. The vapor production is really good, nice big clouds.
HSX4L14.jpg

XW4fMuR.jpg

S2QWIGn.jpg

The flavor is as i expected really, really nice. Wicking is very good no dry hits at all. On the coil we have anti spit back mesh so there is no spit back. The tank is compatabile with smok tfv8 baby beast coils which is a big plus.

So would i recomend this tank?
Absolutely, because i couldn't find any bad thing about it, it seems like everything is just perfect, so far i had no problem. I really like the vapor production only with 35-60w, the flavor is amazing and for my taste it looks beautiful.
On heavengifts the price is 29.90$.

Nice review Shone.

:thumb:

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread