RDA Wotofo lush plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
s387686156404573631_p411_i7_w160.jpeg

Hey folks I figured I would throw up a thread on Wotofos new 24mm rda the Lush Plus because it has really REALLY impressed me. It's already here in the US

Wotofo Lush Plus 24mm Split Two Post RDA | RBA

And if your looking for an atomizer that puts out some amazing flavor and vapor that is affordable look no further. First off aesthetically IMO it is extremely atttactive. 24mm but extremely low profile it has a decent juice well (a bit over 4mm I think) it has non adjustable double barrel bottom airflow that is raised and far enough away from the center that you can drop right through the drip tip without it leaking. The deck is pretty damn unique looking at first sight it almost looks like a weird 4 post but in fact it is a very versatile 2 post 4 hole deck
s387686156404573631_p411_i1_w160.png

With lots of build space. The large Philips head screws are the best I have used from wotofo and are easy to crank down on and seem to be pretty damn high quality. The airflow as I mentioned is non adjustable but the draw is slightly restricted and just
a hair more restricted then say a Kennedy.

The top cap has a stepped and conical design and that married with the bottom airflow and extremely short stature lends itself to some pretty amazing flavor. I am more a fan of small single coil RDAs (narda/O-atty/Hadaly/Shift BF etc) but this thing has really been a treat and if wotofo had shipped this with a BF pin this thing would be almost perfect.

I picked this up for $25 and it has shelfed most of my other RDAs for the moment and I cannot recommend this RDA enough and it seems Wotofo really hit a home run with this lush little fella 8)

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Very cool! The post configuration is intriguing. Love the look of it and it seems more and more RDAs are going with bottom feed airflow. I love the original Lush(its been my main atty since I bought it 6 months ago). I can only imagine that this would be a great addition to my ever growing collection!

If only I didnt have a Kennedy(clone), a GOON(clone), an Avocado and a Tsunami in the mail lol

Reactions: Sed8op8

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Nice, I might buy one and try to bf it.
Nice !!! For the money it's really hard to go wrong eciggity.com has them up for $29.99 with a %17 off Vday coupon code drops it down to roughly $25 which is a killer deal also this guy m vapes over in the UK has been drilling them and selling them so I know it can be down with existing pin.

I have still been using mine for my daily Direct lung setup atty and it's still hard to believe the thing kicks out this much for flavor for a 24mm atty

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
Is it a hot vape? I will drill the positive post out from bottom and put in a bf screw from fdv in there. Not sure if its a m2.5 or m3 screw, hopefully one of them. I saw the M vapes ) too bad its in the uk. I have the o-atty w/slam cap and wide bore slam cap, narda bf clone, hadaly. I am kinda disappointed in the hadaly, just seems to be a harsh hot vape with fused and alien ss claptons. Is the lush almost on par with the oatty? Thanks. I forgot to add I got the shift bf a few months ago and love that little bugger, seen you have one also).

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Oh cool I see your into single coil squonkers also ! I love them and pretty much prefer single coil small chamber atomizers so imagine my surprise when I fell in love with this thing. It is quite short for a 24mm RDA but it I guess depends what you put on it for a build but it is not overly hot IMO in fact the build I have in mine right now 3x30gx38g stainless 316l is a .25 I'm vaping it at 70w and it's warm but not hot and the flavor is kind of hard to compare to the o atty as I only put single coils in my O but quite frankly with large claptons or aliens in it the flavor has actually been better then the O atty. It is an extremely flavorful vape. It's build dependant of course but it is quite freaking impressive

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Love the Lush Plus.

I used the supplied coils and it came in at about a quarter of an ohm and it vapes great on a tube mech. Really nice job by Wotofo. It's heavy and machined very well, and I like the screws on top. Flavor is off the charts for a 24mm RDA.

Really, near perfect vape and affordable too. :)

Reactions: Sed8op8

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Love the Lush Plus.

I used the supplied coils and it came in at about a quarter of an ohm and it vapes great on a tube mech. Really nice job by Wotofo. It's heavy and machined very well, and I like the screws on top. Flavor is off the charts for a 24mm RDA.

Really, near perfect vape and affordable too. :)
I know....this is an amazing RDA especially when you consider the price. I have not seen many people using or talking about it except the initial reviewers which is a damn shame because it's a performer

Reactions: Crkbow

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Just threw my first build in the Lush so far it's fantastic. Can't wait to compare it to my Kryten wich should be here tomorrow. I know they are pretty different but still excited lol.
11525119e8fbfd0918bdff45f9ded91e.jpg

Sorry for the rotation not sure how to fix it.
Both amazing RDAs 8) can't imagine you will be anything but impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread