Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I've been trying to get my hands on one but 3 times now while checking out at different sites they have gone out of stock, No one seems to have replacement mesh or cotton either. Ugh!

@UpNorth, Eccigity (Aiea, Hawaii) has all the colors of Profile's in stock except blue.
But they are out of both the 6mmx60mm wicking and the KA1 mesh for them (mesh size is 6.8mm X 16mm). Both of these are easy enough to get around though... I use pulled and rolled Cotton Bacon V2 for my wicking, and cut SS316L Elite mesh I already had to fit the Profile.

WOTOFO Profile RDA
WOTOFO Agleted Organic Cotton (10pc)
WOTOFO Mesh Style Coil (10 pc)

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
@UpNorth, Eccigity (Aiea, Hawaii) has all the colors of Profile's in stock except blue.
But they are out of both the 6mmx60mm wicking and the KA1 mesh for them (mesh size is 6.8mm X 16mm). Both of these are easy enough to get around though... I use pulled and rolled Cotton Bacon V2 for my wicking, and cut SS316L Elite mesh I already had to fit the Profile.

WOTOFO Profile RDA
WOTOFO Agleted Organic Cotton (10pc)
WOTOFO Mesh Style Coil (10 pc)
I've got a couple on order, delivery tomorrow, as well as cotton and vandy vape ss316L mesh.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
This starter mesh RDA doesn't seem to be catching on. I do prefer my bigger mesh RDA's, especially the DMP's. But this is not a bad little atty. I've used mine off and on since I first got it a couple of months plus ago. Was on a Reo P67 mech squonker at first, resides on a regulated squonker now.

profile6sb.jpg

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
This starter mesh RDA doesn't seem to be catching on. I do prefer my bigger mesh RDA's, especially the DMP's. But this is not a bad little atty. I've used mine off and on since I first got it a couple of months plus ago. Was on a Reo P67 mech squonker at first, resides on a regulated squonker now.

View attachment 778371

Did the P67 handle the subohm?

Reactions: stols001

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Did the P67 handle the subohm?

All of my P67's have the upgraded gold contacts and hot spring made for sub ohm coils. So yes it handled the Profile. Unfortunately I don't remember off hand what amp load they are rated for. I have not been active daily with Reo folks for quite some time, so have simply forgot those specs. Well that and I am getting old. :blink: But I've also ran the big mesh RDA's on them with even lower builds down to .12Ω without hot spring issues. I probably didn't run them on the Reos long enough to get any spring sag. All my mesh RDA's run on regulated squonk mods now days.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Anybody looking for a good deal on the Profile in the US,Vapor range has them for $24.99 and there is a 10% off code BYEBYESUN that brings it down to $21.21 with free shipping.
I was getting ready to buy another one and got the email saying they had them in stock,then found that code,so bought it from them,that's cheaper than i could of got it for from China haha.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Anybody looking for a good deal on the Profile in the US,Vapor range has them for $24.99 and there is a 10% off code BYEBYESUN that brings it down to $21.21 with free shipping.
I was getting ready to buy another one and got the email saying they had them in stock,then found that code,so bought it from them,that's cheaper than i could of got it for from China haha.

Thanks for the alert @b.m. :thumb:
I like the one I already have enough that I ordered another. Just can't pass up a deal, especially one for another mesh RDA IAMA there is no such thing as too many mesh RDA's around here. :D

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for the alert @b.m. :thumb:
I like the one I already have enough that I ordered another. Just can't pass up a deal, especially one for another mesh RDA IAMA there is no such thing as too many mesh RDA's around here. :D
Yeah,best deal i've seen on them,for a great little rda.After using mine for about a week,it has became the only rda i actually want to use,so i planned to order another one today.I paid $32 for my first one,and would of paid that again if i hadn't gotten the email from Vapor range showing the profile in their new items section,then seeing it at $24.99 was a good deal,but i had recently seen the code mentioned for them,so that made it even better haha.Even at the normal $24.99,i'll be grabbing a few more in the next few weeks to top off all the mods i use regularly.

• Winner
Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Yeah,best deal i've seen on them,for a great little rda.After using mine for about a week,it has became the only rda i actually want to use,so i planned to order another one today.I paid $32 for my first one,and would of paid that again if i hadn't gotten the email from Vapor range showing the profile in their new items section,then seeing it at $24.99 was a good deal,but i had recently seen the code mentioned for them,so that made it even better haha.Even at the normal $24.99,i'll be grabbing a few more in the next few weeks to top off all the mods i use regularly.

I paid $29.99 for my first one, but with the shipping from Hawaii it actually cost almost $37. If you like the Profile you might also like the 25mm Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's. They are easily my favorite mesh RDA's. Back when they sold for $26.90 to 29.99 and I bought 5 of them (wish I had bought twice that many). No idea if any are still in stock anywhere now. But I do know that a lot of folks bought them, didn't bother to learn how to build them so they are probably sitting collecting dust somewhere (so might be available in classifieds). I also have three 24mm Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's (first mesh squonk RDA's bought) that work well, but don't have much of a drip well.

All my daily drivers in use now days are 21700 regulated squonk mods with mesh RDA's on them (have 9 of them set up). The second Profile when it gets here will make that 10 squonk mods set up for regulated mesh.

• Agree

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I paid $29.99 for my first one, but with the shipping from Hawaii it actually cost almost $37. If you like the Profile you might also like the 25mm Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's. They are easily my favorite mesh RDA's. Back when they sold for $26.90 to 29.99 and I bought 5 of them (wish I had bought twice that many). No idea if any are still in stock anywhere now. But I do know that a lot of folks bought them, didn't bother to learn how to build them so they are probably sitting collecting dust somewhere (so might be available in classifieds). I also have three 24mm Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's (first mesh squonk RDA's bought) that work well, but don't have much of a drip well.

All my daily drivers in use now days are 21700 regulated squonk mods with mesh RDA's on them (have 9 of them set up). The second Profile when it gets here will make that 10 squonk mods set up for regulated mesh.
Your posts about the mesh pro are what initially got me interested in a mesh rda.I had seen them before and had no real interest in trying them,but the more i seen you post about them,the more interested i got haha.I had been searching for a mesh pro for a few weeks before i came across the profile and decided to give it a shot,and glad i did,i can't believe how much better the flavor is with mesh.I wish i had found the mesh pro when Breazy had it on clearance for $14.99,but it was sold out before i ever found that deal.I did find FT has a mp clone for $10,so i may grab one of those when i order some other stuff from them.
I've gone mostly 21700 mods too,mostly by coincidence since most of the newer mods that have came out and i wanted,have been 21700.I have my profile on a Lost vape furyan,and the profile i just ordered will either go on my Fuchai squonk or the Hcigar Aurora.Then i will start adding more to top off any other mod i have haha.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Your posts about the mesh pro are what initially got me interested in a mesh rda.I had seen them before and had no real interest in trying them,but the more i seen you post about them,the more interested i got haha.I had been searching for a mesh pro for a few weeks before i came across the profile and decided to give it a shot,and glad i did,i can't believe how much better the flavor is with mesh.I wish i had found the mesh pro when Breazy had it on clearance for $14.99,but it was sold out before i ever found that deal.I did find FT has a mp clone for $10,so i may grab one of those when i order some other stuff from them.
I've gone mostly 21700 mods too,mostly by coincidence since most of the newer mods that have came out and i wanted,have been 21700.I have my profile on a Lost vape furyan,and the profile i just ordered will either go on my Fuchai squonk or the Hcigar Aurora.Then i will start adding more to top off any other mod i have haha.

I'm not a fan of clones, but those from FT may be all that will ever be available new from now on (they had the authentic listed for $36 at one time).

I've been running the Profile on a red Fuchia... when the second one gets here it'll go on a blue Fuchia.

When that second Profile gets here my newest 10 mesh RDA's will be on 3 Dovpo Topsides, 3 Pico Squeeze 2's, 2 Sigelei Fuchia's and 2 iJoy Capo Squonkers. That's the order I rate those mods in as well BTW, from the wonderful Topsides to the very acceptable S2's to just OK Fuchia's to the near POS iJoy's (that I'll replace, most likely with more Topsides, or maybe one and one Squeeze 2).

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
When that second Profile gets here my newest 10 mesh RDA's will be on 3 Dovpo Topsides, 3 Pico Squeeze 2's, 2 Sigelei Fuchia's and 2 iJoy Capo Squonkers. That's the order I rate those mods in as well BTW, from the wonderful Topsides to the very acceptable S2's to just OK Fuchia's to the near POS iJoy's (that I'll replace, most likely with more Topsides, or maybe one and one Squeeze 2).
I agree on the Fuchai.I really like the mod,my main carry mod before i started squonking was a Fuchai 213,my main problem i don't like on the squonk version is the tiny little bottle.I could never use it as a main carry mod for that reason.I had high hopes for that Ijoy capo,but yeah it was pretty bad haha,i don't think i even used it through 1 full battery cycle before shelving it.I'm not crazy about the Aurora either,but it is a decent mod,just a bit bigger than i really like.
I've been using mech squonkers 99% of the time now,so i may just put the new one on another one of those.About the only regulated i still use often is the Rsq,but a 24mm rda just looks a bit funny to me on that mod,so i might even put it on my other Furyan.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I agree on the Fuchai.I really like the mod,my main carry mod before i started squonking was a Fuchai 213,my main problem i don't like on the squonk version is the tiny little bottle.I could never use it as a main carry mod for that reason.I had high hopes for that Ijoy capo,but yeah it was pretty bad haha,i don't think i even used it through 1 full battery cycle before shelving it.I'm not crazy about the Aurora either,but it is a decent mod,just a bit bigger than i really like.
I've been using mech squonkers 99% of the time now,so i may just put the new one on another one of those.About the only regulated i still use often is the Rsq,but a 24mm rda just looks a bit funny to me on that mod,so i might even put it on my other Furyan.

I have 2 of the Sig 213 TC mods, but don't use them anymore. I liked the form factor of the iJoy "Crapo" so bought 2, but they didn't see much use. One of the main things I like about the Topside Squonk is the totally enclosed 10ml bottle system that is 100% leak free, is super easy to fill via a removable top cap... and they come with a second bottle 'sled' that can be carried with an extra 10ml's along/or with a second flavor. Just slide out the first sled and slide in the second. They are about the same height as a Fuchai, but wider to accommodate the bottle system. Only mech squonkers I still use now and then is 1-2 Drip Tech D-S dual para battery mods and 1-2 of my 5 Reo P67's (the other 30 Reo's are retired). I need to stop buying gear, I need to stop buying gear, I need to... :facepalm:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have 2 of the Sig 213 TC mods, but don't use them anymore. I liked the form factor of the iJoy "Crapo" so bought 2, but they didn't see much use. One of the main things I like about the Topside Squonk is the totally enclosed 10ml bottle system that is 100% leak free, is super easy to fill via a removable top cap... and they come with a second bottle 'sled' that can be carried with an extra 10ml's along/or with a second flavor. Just slide out the first sled and slide in the second. They are about the same height as a Fuchai, but wider to accommodate the bottle system. Only mech squonkers I still use now and then is 1-2 Drip Tech D-S dual para battery mods and 1-2 of my 5 Reo P67's (the other 30 Reo's are retired). I need to stop buying gear, I need to stop buying gear, I need to... :facepalm:
I thought about getting a Topside when they came out,but they looked like they were way too tall,if they are around the same height as the Fuchai,i may check into one then,as that was the big turn off for me.I figured being 21700 then adding all the space above that battery for the 510 and feed system under the 510 would make it overly tall.
I have 1 DS and really don't like it,it's too wide for what i like.Then i screwed up the tube for it because i thought i had figured out a way to swap a silicone bottle in it,that plan didn't work so great haha.
I agree with you 100% on needing to stop buying gear too haha.I have way more mods and rda's than i can ever possibly use,but when something new comes out,if it interests me,then i buy it,and sometimes a few more.I have a whole shelf full of mods on my entertainment center that never get used,but still keep adding to it haha.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread