Wotofo Sapor RTA... Thoughts and reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj6404

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
VA
Not sure what YMMV means at the beginning of your post but in any event I do believe that I do know how to wick my Sapors jj,I take my time and never rush the process and always recheck everything once am done,yes I do know about closing off juice flow and air flow control when filling but to be honest with you I refill my Sapor multiple times a day without closing the airflow and they never flood so that kind of throws your theory out the window,am not offended but your response kind of emplies that am a nitwit newbi which am not but its all good I was just trying to help jj,but am sure you handle any issues that come along so no need for my advice;-) take care bud and hope your package arrives soon....
It's not a theory. YMMV means your mileage may vary and you obviously were offended. It's constructive criticism. You say you know about closing off everything but yet you don't do it all the time and you think because they didn't flood those times it throws the theory out the window? It's physics man. All tanks with the exception of Genesis style tanks work by pressure so yeah if you don't close off everything, when you fill and screw the cap back on you're forcing pressure into the tank and pushing juice through the juice flow holes. It's a fact not a theory. And just because it doesn't happen every time doesn't make it untrue. Each time you do it without closing everything off you may be pushing your wicks further and further out of the wicking holes and then finally that third time or whatever that you fill, it floods. That's a theory.

And I'm not calling you a newb, but for one in the beginning of this thread you expressed issues with wicking your Sapor. And secondly, you thought the speed at which you filled it had something to do with anything which it doesn't.

I'm just saying everyone has something to learn. If you wanna be combative instead of receptive then good luck with your flooding.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
It's not a theory. YMMV means your mileage may vary and you obviously were offended. It's constructive criticism. You say you know about closing off everything but yet you don't do it all the time and you think because they didn't flood those times it throws the theory out the window? It's physics man. All tanks with the exception of Genesis style tanks work by pressure so yeah if you don't close off everything, when you fill and screw the cap back on you're forcing pressure into the tank and pushing juice through the juice flow holes. It's a fact not a theory. And just because it doesn't happen every time doesn't make it untrue. Each time you do it without closing everything off you may be pushing your wicks further and further out of the wicking holes and then finally that third time or whatever that you fill, it floods. That's a theory.

And I'm not calling you a newb, but for one in the beginning of this thread you expressed issues with wicking your Sapor. And secondly, you thought the speed at which you filled it had something to do with anything which it doesn't.

I'm just saying everyone has something to learn. If you wanna be combative instead of receptive then good luck with your flooding.

Jj I have watched many reviewers mention filling at an angle,filling slowly,ect,so it does matter and does affect it to some degree,I've filled it with air flow open for weeks now without issues,It was my mistake to open a dialog with you as I thought I was dealing with a different kind of person,I could say more but it's really not worth it bud,no you did not offend my friend it takes more than some one behind a key board to rattle me I assure you,vape safe man;-)

jj6404

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
VA
You fill slow so the liquid doesn't spit back out of the filling hole-in other words so that you allow the air to displace. In the case of the Sapor RTA which has a fill hole on the opposite side, this is accomplished easily. It has nothing to do with your flooding lol.

I was just trying to help but you're focusing more on how I may have painted your screen name on a forum than the actual information I'm giving you.

You're potentially turning people away from a good product if you're sitting there telling people it floods when you're filling it incorrectly. Everybody knows to close off the airflow and juice flow. And if you don't know, a concept of 5th grade physics should allow some understanding.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
You fill slow so the liquid doesn't spit back out of the filling hole-in other words so that you allow the air to displace. In the case of the Sapor RTA which has a fill hole on the opposite side, this is accomplished easily. It has nothing to do with your flooding lol.

I was just trying to help but you're focusing more on how I may have painted your screen name on a forum than the actual information I'm giving you.

You're potentially turning people away from a good product if you're sitting there telling people it floods when you're filling it incorrectly. Everybody knows to close off the airflow and juice flow. And if you don't know, a concept of 5th grade physics should allow some understanding.

You see jj there you go again,I've been nothing but respectful to you and all you do is try and be mr rta wizard,I don't think your parents ever told you NO as a child,so whenever someone disagrees with you they're automatically wrong and that's just not the way life is man,most people on this forum exchange ideas and thoughts but you just put them down and try and belittle folks,read some of the post that you addressed to me and you'll see what I mean,and if you do bother to read,you'll see that I've had nothing but good things to say about this tank which is why I bought 2 more,even told people were they could get them(including you) what a mistake that was,so just enjoy your tank and piss off mate!!!

jj6404

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
VA
You see jj there you go again,I've been nothing but respectful to you and all you do is try and be mr rta wizard,I don't think your parents ever told you NO as a child,so whenever someone disagrees with you they're automatically wrong and that's just not the way life is man,most people on this forum exchange ideas and thoughts but you just put them down and try and belittle folks,read some of the post that you addressed to me and you'll see what I mean,and if you do bother to read,you'll see that I've had nothing but good things to say about this tank which is why I bought 2 more,even told people were they could get them(including you) what a mistake that was,so just enjoy your tank and piss off mate!!!
Lol. Dude, you're right this is a forum. So if you say something incorrectly or misleading I'm gonna point it out. I'm not even remotely acting like a "Mr rta wizard". Everything I've said is basic knowledge of rtas. You're taking this way too personal. Like I said I was stating facts with no emotion, but your reactions are certainly revealing...

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Lol. Dude, you're right this is a forum. So if you say something incorrectly or misleading I'm gonna point it out. I'm not even remotely acting like a "Mr rta wizard". Everything I've said is basic knowledge of rtas. You're taking this way too personal. Like I said I was stating facts with no emotion, but your reactions are certainly revealing...

They are not facts as I still fill with open air flow and no flooding,like I said at the very beginning your full of it,the only thing your pointing out is that you are wrong and that you do not like,but that's too bad,am done with you jj,too many cool people in this forum for me to keep wasting my time with the likes of you.

jj6404

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
VA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: This is not the way we speak to fellow members here

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Guys, let talk about your current setup. I have been using this rta for quite a while and my prefer build is id 3mm dual coil 0.22 26g ti @ 45w. Flavor pretty spot on and have zero flooding.
Hi kteto,am running 2.5 mm dual twisted 28 gauge kanthal in it right now,.44 at 50 w. With ZERO flooding issues as well,a little popping from time to time so am playing around with coil heights placement,I've heard placing even with the top of the posts is best,how high up I you placing your coils bud? Just curious;-)

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
@franck ..i have tried once before and dont find any improvement on the flavor and got to wait a little more time for the cotton to get saturated. Btw, im a chain vaper and most of my diy juices is 100% vg.

You might want to consider to get a Mage rta, in my opinion, the flavor is slightly better than sapor.

Reactions: franck

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
@franck ..i have tried once before and dont find any improvement on the flavor and got to wait a little more time for the cotton to get saturated. Btw, im a chain vaper and most of my diy juices is 100% vg.

You might want to consider to get a Mage rta, in my opinion, the flavor is slightly better than sapor.
Thanks for the advice kteto but am just loving that top air flow,no leaking of the Sapor,I think at .44 and at 50 w. It was a bit high,I lowered it to 45 w and it's much better,but I see what you mean with 100 % those wicks would be working over time for sure,am running Royal vapes raspberry custard donut right now wich 70/30 blend;-)

octa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Athens, GA
IMG_3431.JPG
Loving all the wotofo rta's especially serpent mini & this sapor. It's not my usual style but got a couple claptons in sapor running at .23, 45 watts. Takes a few hits sometimes to get it going but it's a high quality vape. Original serpent I like though it's more prone to leak than others. Conquerer is great too but juice flow is stiff making refilling slightly laborious. -- Serpent mini & sapor couldn't be more hassle-free. GoWotofo!

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Dual coils and 2ml capacity.... Just how fast are you all unscrewing that cap to refill. Is it pretty much comparable to the Serpent Mini in real world capacity?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Not sure what you mean by how fast am I unscrewing top cap to refill! If the 2 ml capacity is holding you back they have a 25 mm which holds 3.5 ml

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
View attachment 600561 Loving all the wotofo rta's especially serpent mini & this sapor. It's not my usual style but got a couple claptons in sapor running at .23, 45 watts. Takes a few hits sometimes to get it going but it's a high quality vape. Original serpent I like though it's more prone to leak than others. Conquerer is great too but juice flow is stiff making refilling slightly laborious. -- Serpent mini & sapor couldn't be more hassle-free. GoWotofo!
Octa loves his wotofos hey;-)

Reactions: octa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread