The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wotofo unity mesh

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Marper, Jan 9, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Here's a little tip for the unity, I found it a hard tank to suck the juice using the angle cut cotton method that's suggested, however, completely reverse the cotton cut, cut from below and then bring the cotton tails into the juice holes

• Like Like x 1
  2. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Just cut mine inline with the wicking guard (if that is what it is called). Fluff the cotton to remove any compression from the cut (do not thin it out), stuff some into the wicking channel and leave the rest. Easy peasy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    I just done mine using v2 bacon, not really a cotton I like but I had some that needed using, the way I cut it is fantastic, start from the bottom and cut at an angle and then tuck the tails in ,looks so tidy and you have the advantage of the wicking being full and not cut to make a shoulder, my unity is working superb thanks to the guy at the vape shop who suggested it, I'd have never thought to reverse the cut angle and then pull the cotton down and tuck in without the advice I received, lesson learned and thanks to the vape shop guy who suggested it

4. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    Dont know that one, but I have a wotofo bravo and its picky to wick. Too much it wont hit and too little it pours juice all down your hand. There's a juice channel around the bottom, below the deck or maybe it's for airflow but if you dont stuff a strip of cotton down in there its gonna leak. Kinda crappy design but once ya figure it out, it's a decent rta. Decent anyway. Good clouds, flavor is so so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    Yeah, I use the fallback method of a strip of cotton every now and then with tricky tanks, some tanks just don't behave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.