would like to see the EgO E2 clearomizer tank reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sweet! Looking forward to it:)

I bought a battery, tank, and the replacement carts from good ejuice. Will be doing a video review when I get it in. And then I will do a follow up video after that to see how well it is held up after a week. I will post a link for the video.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
The tanks all seem to be based on the "CE4" or "stardust" carto. There are plenty of reviews for those. In my personal opinion they are great for thin juices but not thick. You will have to vape them horizontal or they will not wick quickly enough and you will get a dry, burnt hit. I don't consider them good on fragile/light flavors, strong flavors are good though. They are far and away better than CE2's but, still not quite perfected. I mod mine with looser coils and wicks and they are definitely better that way.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
i think these are new. havent seen hardly anthing on them yet and have only found one place online that has them. has anyone tryed them? how well do they work?
EGO-E2 dri tip clearomizer - Detailed info for EGO-E2 dri tip clearomizer,E2 atomizer,EGO-E2 dri tip clearomizer,EGO-E2 drip tip clearomizer on Alibaba.com

This is a review on the Apollo version of what you are looking for. You can find them at E1 / E2 / E3 (Apollo and Revive)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ews/306776-e2-apollo-tank-discountvapers.html

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
i think these are new. havent seen hardly anthing on them yet and have only found one place online that has them. has anyone tryed them? how well do they work?
EGO-E2 dri tip clearomizer - Detailed info for EGO-E2 dri tip clearomizer,E2 atomizer,EGO-E2 dri tip clearomizer,EGO-E2 drip tip clearomizer on Alibaba.com

Apollo aka Rocket aka ESCO E2 Tank (LordDavon) - YouTube

http://www.rubbercityvapor.com/E2_revive_xl You wont fint them any cheaper and if you order today get 14%off with coupon fbrcv10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread