Not open for further replies.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
I think the seal shouldn't be anything more than a flat piece with 4 legs around the cup to center. No little ring that runs the inner part of the cup and ends up getting burnt on the coil. No cut outs for the wicks, nothing. Just a flat piece of silicone the size of the top of the cup with a hole (the little tube that goes into the drip tip isn't bad) with 4 legs.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
I think the seal shouldn't be anything more than a flat piece with 4 legs around the cup to center. No little ring that runs the inner part of the cup and ends up getting burnt on the coil. No cut outs for the wicks, nothing. Just a flat piece of silicone the size of the top of the cup with a hole (the little tube that goes into the drip tip isn't bad) with 4 legs.

But the legs could affect the flow in the wick if they were too close to the wicks, couldn't they?
With the bevel mouthpiece instead, you don't need to worry about how anything is aligned.

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
There's plenty of room for the legs to keep away from the wicks. I cut one up tonight with an exacto knife and it works beautifully. The only downside is removing and replacing. Since it doesn't have the strength of the full side walls it's flimsy when inserting it. Once it's in though, it's game on. Pull the wicks up to cover the slots, fill and vape with no worries of leaking.

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
Glad I took them out of my shopping cart at the last minute last night! I guess I better buy up some packs of the ultimate CE2's from my go to vendor...the only one that doesn't let me down and piss me off every time I order. NO I am not telling where!!! those ultimate's are all mine! Pull all the rubbers out, flip the thin one over ribbed side down for my clearo's pleasure...not a care in the world.

O.T. what is with these so called reputable vendors these days. I ordered a battery on the 9th and was sent a defective one...sent it back, it was replaced with another defective one. Not going to name any names but today is the 30th and I just now got account points equal to the cost of a magma manual battery. So basically I got to eat the $2.00 shipping to learn they suck! /end rant

Ron -

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sounds like I'm going to have to give these Pheonix carts a try...

You might also check out the Vivi Nova Tank.

I'm hitting it right now and it is working Great. No Leaking, Flooding or Dry Hits.

The Flavor is Less than an "Old" CE2 but I can't say for sure if it just needs to have a Little more e-Liquid run thru it.

It sure is Easy to Fill and to Replace the Coil/Wick.

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
I have been checking that out...the Vivi Nova that is...it is absolutely gorgeous! The only problem I have is the size of these tanks. I don't like anything that extends past the outer diameter of an eGo battery. It look completely ridiculous, in fact the biggest 'tank' I own is a Stardust and even then it looks like you are toking on a dilffdoh (purposely spelled wrong to not offend), maybe I should stop using purple ones though o_O

I wish they would make the Nova in a smaller more form factor size...I'd like to try one, hint hint!

Ron -

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have been checking that out...the Vivi Nova that is...it is absolutely gorgeous! The only problem I have is the size of these tanks. I don't like anything that extends past the outer diameter of an eGo battery. It look completely ridiculous, in fact the biggest 'tank' I own is a Stardust and even then it looks like you are toking on a dilffdoh (purposely spelled wrong to not offend), maybe I should stop using purple ones though o_O

I wish they would make the Nova in a smaller more form factor size...I'd like to try one, hint hint!

Ron -

I seem to recall that Bad said there was going to be a Smaller, eGo sized one. Just can't remember when he said he would have it.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I apprecieate the link, Deadguy. thanks
can you fill them only half way without leaks?
it said fill it up upside down, but it didn't explain if half full is ok?

Half full works for me. Filled all the way on the first fill, then played with them, 1/4 full, 1/2 full doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread