Would lower nicotine level increase the tastiness of a juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
yep I am going to reduce back down to 12mg again. I really puff a lot and I doubt I will miss the extra nic after the first few days. But I am sure it would be healthier for me too in reduction. Plus it should boost my flavors I am currently going to choose.

MU, Banana cream cheescake, and black licorice. Thanks so very much. Going to order tonight.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I know some won't do this cos they have to have a certain level, but Would lower nicotine level increase the tastiness of a juice? Like say changing from 24mg to 12mg. Would one taste more pure flavor and less nic? :blink:

I have found that less nic changes my flavors for the worse. I am a 24mg vaper and have been since I started over a year ago. I have tried to cut back to 12mg many times and every time it does not taste as good and I feel like I am vaping air. Hopefully you can cut down, I wish I could!!!

CV

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
I have found that less nic changes my flavors for the worse. I am a 24mg vaper and have been since I started over a year ago. I have tried to cut back to 12mg many times and every time it does not taste as good and I feel like I am vaping air. Hopefully you can cut down, I wish I could!!!

CV

I can guarantee that black licorice will kick you in the throat even at 12mg. I just got it and I am shocked. :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I've found that the best way for me to step down was to take it at abut -2mg's at a time, and every time I have stepped down I have chain vaped hard, but I figured it was OK because I was stepping it down so chain vaping was totally OK and has worked. Then once I'm OK with the MG that I stepped down too, I would slow down a bit. Don't get me wrong I still vape my Azz off but as for stepping down that system worked great for me. !!

I have been making my own black liquorish for a long time, it does have a very good TH, however I vaped so much of it I had to stop using it. Once in a great while I will break a little bit out and hit it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread