Would this be considered going backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
IDK, do what works for you...like others above have said.

I vape unflavored the majority of the time. Although I recently purchased some tobacco flavor and some nut flavor to mix with a caramel....RY4 DIY. But that's hardly been used.

Every few years I get a "hankering" for a tobacco flavor tryout. And I'm always reminded that it isn't the same anyway.

If there's a forwards and a backwards at all, it's probably forwards in reducing either the number of chemicals in one vape, or your overall intake of them across all flavors. NETS and WTA will have their own category in the "chemical" camp, since actual tobacco "cures" and may have more "iffy" stuff in it after curing. But still likely much much less harmful than combusting.

Like smacuser said above...many tobacco flavors aren't really natural tobacco extracts...so presumably safer. But who knows?

As far as your "personal progress"...that's subjective. Whatever "progress" means to you.

Pete M

Aug 5, 2018
I remember when I first started vaping with cigalikes the cartomisers only came in one 'tobacco' flavour which was OK but tasted nothing like cigarettes I smoked or the baccy I rolled with. Probably because one of the main attractions in upgrading to a clearomiser for me was having other flavours I don't think I've even tried a tobacco flavour in nearly 4 years. I'm sure there are nice ones out there though.

But anyway original point - I used a tobacco flavour for 2 years, probably not even a very good one and wasn't even tempted to go back so I'm sure vaping whatever you want will be fine :)

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I doubt that a tobacco flavor is going to make you want to smoke. Personally I keep a couple of tobacco flavors around for when I feel like I might end up smoking a cigarette or going and getting a cigar or something. 90% of the time cigarettes smell like a dumpster fire, but every once in a while I still really want one and I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread