The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Would you be up for a Vaporbomb T-shirt?

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hurricanegirl100, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hurricanegirl100

hurricanegirl100 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Maybe if we can get enough posts on this thread, we could sweet talk Harry into putting VB T's on the VB website!

Mine's pink, cut for a standard size woman, with little yellow lettering on the front that says BombSquad (top left) and the VaporBomb logo on the back. It's one of my favorite t-shirts...(Pink looks so great on us brunettes, IMHO! :blush:)

I'm hoping they'll put pink and maybe like a cream-colored, off white one out there for us chickas, and black/gray ones out for the guys!

2. BonnyC

BonnyC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    I hope they do! I have one, but it's not cut for a woman. It's black and has the same print as yours does. I love it, of course, but I prefer t's that are more flattering for my shape. Green's my favorite color, but I wouldn't turn down pink! I have an olive complexion, so pink doesn't like me but I still like it.

3. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    I want some hot pink/black ones. The first set we got were the black ones that Bonny has. Not all that flattering, but the best ones to wear when u have those days that you feel fat and nothing looks right on u lol.

4. BonnyC

BonnyC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    Oh yeah, I have those days. It's an excellent lounging around the house shirt and I really don't mind wearing it out and about! It's shrunk enough that it fits me well and isn't baggy. I do love shirts cut for women, though. They have a bit of a waist to them.

5. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    woooow!!
    im a readhead but i would still love a pink one!!!!!!!

6. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Well we need to keep the people commenting!! More posts = more of a chance of us getting some super cute shirts...I mean putting shirts on the site for men and woman.

7. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I won one in a contest last year, and Chica said she would send it with my next order... Well, I haven't had the $$ to order anything, and it doesn't look like Chica is around here anymore... :(

What are the chances that I can still get someone to send me my t-shirt/prize?? :unsure:
    I would really LOVE to be able to wear one of your shirts to advertise your site!!

8. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    How bout some purple ones!!!

I'm a very big girl, so would go more for a guys shirt, but V neck would be great as I can't stand anything up around my throat.

9. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Omg I am so sorry! Pm me with your info!!

10. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Do you mean me?? If so, thanks!! Pm being sent...

11. hurricanegirl100

hurricanegirl100 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Postity-post-post-post! Harry, put the flippin' shirts on the website, will ya? Please?

12. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Lol I am working on it!

13. J87L

J87L Moved On

Mar 16, 2012
    Seoul Korea
    that's cute! i want one~

14. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    We are getting ready to move into a new building, so this will be postponed for a bit.

15. J87L

J87L Moved On

Mar 16, 2012
    Seoul Korea
  16. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Still working on it tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.