Would you like to help an ECF veteran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Her name is Rave and has been here for 8 yrs. She is my best friend and is suffering with Multiple Sclerosis and Lyme disease, a disease that could have been cured had the hospital tested her for it. You can read about her horrific story here: Click here to support Raven's Drowning in Medical Debt! organized by Adrea Bailey

She is in debilitating pain 24x7 but tries not to show it and still remains positive. She is not comfortable with this fundraising campaign but she has had to swallow her pride because the stress of money problems has made matters worse. (if that is even possible)

If you can help Rave with even a small contribution it will be very much appreciated and if you can't, you can help by passing the above link to your friends.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I read the page from the link in the post. Such a nice person and I feel terrible. I wish I was able to donate but I don't have the means right now but if I had the means I would donate in a flash. I sure hope that the needed amount for this fundraising is met as soon as possible.
Thank you @dethmedalmuziq . I understand that many people are struggling with their own issues and can't afford to donate. That's ok. Well wishes are just as much appreciated. :)

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Wow. I haven't seen a post by the "Resident Wood Nymph" for a while. Thanks for posting this. I donated what I could.

I lurked on Smokeless Image's supplier thread and then their actual forum for a year before I joined ECF. The regulars on the forum, like Rave, seemed like celebrities to me. After I joined and started posting on SI's forum, Rave replied to one of my posts. I thought Wow! Rave spoke to me!

Sad to hear about Rave's medical and financial troubles. I for one miss seeing her posts on ECF.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Wow. I haven't seen a post by the "Resident Wood Nymph" for a while. Thanks for posting this. I donated what I could.

I lurked on Smokeless Image's supplier thread and then their actual forum for a year before I joined ECF. The regulars on the forum, like Rave, seemed like celebrities to me. After I joined and started posting on SI's forum, Rave replied to one of my posts. I thought Wow! Rave spoke to me!

Sad to hear about Rave's medical and financial troubles. I for one miss seeing her posts on ECF.
:lol: Celebrity! That's too funny. Thanks for sharing that. Rave will get a kick out of that. I sure did.

Thank you so much for helping her out. :thumbs:

Reactions: WorksForMe

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana

Oh! Bless your heart!! You made me feel so special. :wub: Hardly a celebrity though! Just been vaping since 2009 and never looked back. I'm sorry that I haven't been on ECF. Life has just thrown me a curve ball and I'm trying to work through it. I will eventually because I'm too danged stubborn not to. Plus, Terry is now living close enough to me that she'd probably kick my tuchus. You're an angel for donating. (((HUGS))) Are you on FB? If so, send a Friend Request to Raven Woodshaunter. *wondering if I'm breaking a rule here* :unsure:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
:lol: Celebrity! That's too funny. Thanks for sharing that. Rave will get a kick out of that. I sure did.

Thank you so much for helping her out. :thumbs:

What the heck, Terry. You mean that you don't think that I'm a celebrity?!?! :ohmy: I'm crushed. Absolutely devastated. *sniff*

Reactions: tmcase

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Oh! Bless your heart!! You made me feel so special. :wub: Hardly a celebrity though! Just been vaping since 2009 and never looked back. I'm sorry that I haven't been on ECF. Life has just thrown me a curve ball and I'm trying to work through it. I will eventually because I'm too danged stubborn not to. Plus, Terry is now living close enough to me that she'd probably kick my tuchus. You're an angel for donating. (((HUGS))) Are you on FB? If so, send a Friend Request to Raven Woodshaunter. *wondering if I'm breaking a rule here* :unsure:

Hi Rave. Glad to see you post again. Your avi always makes me smile. Things have changed so much the last few years, I almost forgot the Voltie days. Maybe I'll go read some of the old SI threads for old times sake.

I'm not very active on FB. I have an account, but I guess I'm not very social.

Good luck:wub:
J.R.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Hi Rave. Glad to see you post again. Your avi always makes me smile. Things have changed so much the last few years, I almost forgot the Voltie days. Maybe I'll go read some of the old SI threads for old times sake.

I'm not very active on FB. I have an account, but I guess I'm not very social.

Good luck:wub:
J.R.
Awww ... thanks. Always feels good to make someone smile. The Voltie days seem like decades ago. Y'know? Don't feel bad. I'm not very social either. But I'm in my comfort zone online and post frequently on FB. If you want, Friend me under Raven Woodshaunter. *see what I did there? Lol* Thanks for the well wishes and everything else. - Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread