The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wow, great service

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by kj4lxw, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kj4lxw

kj4lxw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Pinellas, FL
    Placed my first order at TV last Monday and all I can say is great service.
    So fast, my order got to me in 48, all the way from Cali. to FL.
    And the emails during every step of the order was the icing on the cake.
    Had ordered attys since one of mine died and I only had one left. With the price they offered on their blow out, PLUS the excellent service, well I just placed another order so that I will be prepared with more attys should I ever run into a vaping 2012 situation.
    Service like this is what keeps customers coming back.

2. VaporingQueen

VaporingQueen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    I am not surprised but I am always impressed with Tasty Vapors great service from the first step to the last :) I love doing business with this company :)

3. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have my fingers crossed that they'll still have some atomizers left when I order next week. I'm dripping my e-liquid (6ml only) to let me keep better tabs on how much nicotine I'm vaping and using my cartos for 0 nic only.

I won't need them for a couple of months but if TV won't have them any longer, I'll buy them now. At $4 each, if I buy 5 and 2 are DOA, I'll still pay less than $7 each -- you'd have to order direct from China to pay less (before shipping.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.