Great service!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
So I ordered my new EGO-T kit last Thursday morning from The Vapor Room. They sent me an email with tracking number three hours after I placed the order to tell me that it was on it's way. I checked the tracking number on Saturday morning and it said that the post office expected to deliver it on Monday. I went to the mailbox on Saturday afternoon and it had arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes. Great service, great communication. I will be sure to order again from them. In fact, I'm ordering some LR attys right now.

jctgh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
Allen, TX
So I ordered my new EGO-T kit last Thursday morning from The Vapor Room. They sent me an email with tracking number three hours after I placed the order to tell me that it was on it's way. I checked the tracking number on Saturday morning and it said that the post office expected to deliver it on Monday. I went to the mailbox on Saturday afternoon and it had arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes. Great service, great communication. I will be sure to order again from them. In fact, I'm ordering some LR attys right now.

I am so glad that you found them!!! I hope that you are enjoying your kit! Now, you have got to try their juices--delicious!!! They are our favorite! Shipping is always fast and customer service can't be beat!!!
Hugs,
Cheli

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
Yes, their juices are good but I hate this friggin tank system. It sucks. I'm so tired of getting that burnt taste. The attys don't seam to work right for me. Tried different juices, some thick some dark. Tried adjusting the wick and ruined four attys so far. I wound up buying a few cartomizers from a local shop because I am having no luck with the tank system. I have read a ton of threads with so many people having the same problem. Oh well, I'm stuck with it. Should have done more research before I bought it. I hope they refine the tank atty and make them work as described.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
paulie, i started out with the blue of course, lol im the one who does tons of research but i guess i didnt do enough of this situation. a year later i started doing research and thought the ego t was the answer i used this for a few months untill tons of leaking, airflow issues, stuff like that, i gave up on it when i talked to the gusy at the store and they reccomended dripping. so now i use the ego mega lr atty. its a little more effort but much more satisfying. ive used the duel coil clear cartos they have and they work pretty good and you can refill them a few times, i also want to try the ego mega dual coil carts ive heard they are pretty good. hope you find what you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread