• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WOW! Jugheads just upped the ante by adding the HALO line of flavours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I was getting ready to place another order with my favorite supplier and I noticed a few changes on his site, most notably the addition of the HALO line of flavours! And at a pretty damn good price too I might add!

This guy never ceases to amaze me as he is always adding new lines, and new flavours to his lineup, plus if that wasn't enough he now has a monthly draw which he will be giving away 100ml of juice to a lucky winner! Amazing!

I might have to get a part time job just to pay for my habit! I'm not even finished checking out some of his new all VG flavours and now he throws the HALO line at me! Thanks Jugs!

Jugheads

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
They weren't on the site last night, so it did just happen. It was a nice surprise to see them when I visited again 24 hours later though. He must be a man of many surprises!!

Oh, he can be. I've been talking with him in E-Mail for a couple of weeks and I know he's always got plans. He didn't tell me about the Halo juices though, but he's had a bit of a family emergency today so I'm not gonna bug him 'til things are sorted.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I hope everything is ok. Dealing with him is more like dealing with a friend than a business. I haven't had the chance to try Halo yet. Guess I will have to order some just to see what it is like
Drac

Yeah, he's good people, hard to think of him as a business man and us the customers, more like we're all friends here and he just happens to be good at making stuff we want and we're glad to pay him to make it. :D Yeah, I do hope things are okay with him and his.

As for the juice, I've tried a few hits of Tribeca last time Chinner was over and he brought some toys, and it's really good. I'm not a big tobacco nut but I could vape that stuff all day long, it's just a really excellent and complex tobacco blend. Haven't tried the others but I want to.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I hope everything is ok. Dealing with him is more like dealing with a friend than a business. I haven't had the chance to try Halo yet. Guess I will have to order some just to see what it is like
Drac

Yes. I agree he is more like family. Always very personable in his communications. I hope all is OK in his world with his family.
HALO has been on my radar for awhile as a flavour to try as I've heard great things about it, and now it looks like I'll have the chance as he's stocking all but one of the flavours I had on my "bucket list." I've ordered one of each and am now going to be stalking the mailman for the rest of the week!

torozzgrl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Ontario
www.stinkycanuck.com
I got an email from him today saying all sorts of cool things. Here it is:

This is a Mass/Generic Email !

Jugheads Juice,
Wanted to let you know about ALL our Exciting Updates!
Aside from our Usual Great Products,Pricing & Service!

1st,
Thank-you for all the ongoing support & enjoying both our products & our new more affordable pricing :)

2nd,
Our New FREE Monthly Giveaway Offer ! 1st Draw Nov.30th.2011

Every Month we will do a Reputable 3rd party draw from that Month's order No#'s ,
The Lucky Winner will be entitled to 100 ml of FREE Juice w/ FREE Shipping.
Any amount/s ,Any Flavor/s,Any Strength/s,adding up to 100ml in Total,
Good Luck to All !
Sorry, No Substitutes & ALL HALO Products are Excluded.

Jugheads

3rd,
We are also wanted to Formerly introduce our, All "VG Only" Line of NEW Flavor's ,
now including 50ml Bottles!
From 8,12,18,24 & 36 Concentrates/Strength's & 21 NEW Excellent Flavor's .

WARNING & Disclaimer!
"VG" Flavor's ALL contain portions of both PGA & Purified distilled H20.

Jugheads

4th,
Our Flavor Kits & many NEW 100% Exclusive Flavor's both affordably priced & Delicious!

Jugheads

We also are now Stocking the very popular Brand Name,
HALO Premium E-Juice & "Most" of their Tasty Flavor's, in 2 Popular Strength's ,18 & 24 !

Jugheads

And Finally,
Fyi, We have ALWAYS made sure, That ALL our Contents have been Verified ,Double checked & Labeled Correctly.
For "Everyone's" Safety!

Have a Safe ,Great Vapin' Holiday Season & Thank-you from Jugheads.co,
Juggy ...Vape On

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yeah, gotta get me some o' that Halo myself. I'm still currently working my way through the VG line he sent me and I'm really loving what I've tried so far. Just rendering another review video for one right now, in fact. (Eh & Double U Root Beer a la Mode)

The first free juice draw will happen on the 1st or 2nd of December, but Juggy will have to contact the winner first to find out if they want to be named in the draw video. (Privacy concerns 'n all that.) Once he tells me which way the wind blows I'll post the video.

Ms. Creant

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
f ya juggz u the man cool guy
and hey no 5$ mark up for the "trouble "
good to know theres still good guys in theese parts will be getting some tribecca any other suggestions

The 'Snikker Bar' is pretty good, but tastes more like fair ground fudge to me, the real rich creamy fudge you get at the stampede grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread