Wow Peppermint

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHyde

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Clovis, NM (USA)
Ughh dummy me ordered the wrong thing I ordered 4 30ml bottles of Wowboy Peppermint thinking i was ordering the Peppermint. I couldn't figure out why it tasted funny to me grrrr lol. Any update on when this will be in?

So, does it taste bad or just not what you were expecting? I ask because that actually sounds good.

TBM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Walkersville Maryland
So, does it taste bad or just not what you were expecting? I ask because that actually sounds good.

I don't do tobacco flavors, but the peppermint in it tastes great until I got the taste of tobacco too and I couldn't get past the tobacco taste. I think if someone likes tobacco and likes peppermint this is a good juice for them to try.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I don't do tobacco flavors, but the peppermint in it tastes great until I got the taste of tobacco too and I couldn't get past the tobacco taste. I think if someone likes tobacco and likes peppermint this is a good juice for them to try.

I bet there is someone out there willing to buy/trade with you. While it sound interesting, I prefer to try a cart or small bottle first. Some things sound better than they taste -- found that out trying Bavarian Creme Brulee (from Gourmet Vapor). I love real creme brulee but that that juice was just nasty! ick ick ick

Tenebrae

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Bay Area California
I ordered a small bottle of madvapes candycane and must say it is beyond gross. Tastes NOTHING like V4L peppermint. Out of 4 flavors ordered only 1 is even close to being vapable. Perhaps you are still working on growing back tastebuds and regaining ability to smell... for folks that haven't been smoking in a long while I would advise against the candycane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread