Wow! So this is really what tobacco tastes like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Ok got my first shipment of flavors from this vendor yesterday. After all the rave reviews, I just had to try it. I am a tobacco flavor lover (flue cured, turkish blend), I usually vape dessert or sweets only on a whim.

On first impression, I could not determine WHAT this flavor was. It was slightly sweet to my taste with what seemed like an undertone that I can only describe as vanilla. Definitely not any tobacco I was used to, however I think that is why people choose Tasty Vapor.

Disappointed and convinced I had just flushed 45.00 down the crapper, I decided to set it aside to try another day. I vaped the 0 mg Pina coloda I got for the rest of the day simply because I was amazed at the vapor.

Fast forward to this morning and consider my stubborn streak. Over coffee, I decided to once again drip a bit of this on my atty, took a drag and ... wait... what's that? Its tobacco!!!!! Not cheap, mass produced, cigarette tobacco, think of the smell of a smoke shop!!!!! This is why it seem 'sweet' to me. This is definitely tobacco, but the high end, almost cigar kind. I guess it took me a bit longer to recognize it due to my ill-refined tobacco palette.

I have never been a cigar or pipe smoker, never even smoked ciggies with fancy gold bands but this is indeed tobacco. Now when I vape it walking into my favorite smoke shop comes to mind.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Definitely the same impression I got -- more like pipe tobacco than cigarette flavor, but true tobacco. It wasn't for me (I was a lights/ultralights smoker, not exactly looking for flavor) but I can definitely see how it suits many people. It's impressive that he makes the effort to macerate real tobacco for the flavor.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Definitely the same impression I got -- more like pipe tobacco than cigarette flavor, but true tobacco. It wasn't for me (I was a lights/ultralights smoker, not exactly looking for flavor) but I can definitely see how it suits many people. It's impressive that he makes the effort to macerate real tobacco for the flavor.

I will definitely be using my 'ghetto juice' for regular vaping but this is so odd to me that I have vaped it more today than I thought. The flavor seems to grow on you. Thank God I am dripping or I would be sitting amongst a pile of cart material from changing back and forth. Well not really. I have 2 510s and a screwdriver sitting in fromt of me all with different flavors and color coded... lol. Of course Geoff's tobacco is in the copper colored 510, Pina C in the platinum and my Flue Cured in the screwdriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread