Wow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
Received my bloog today and i gotta say WOW !!! tons of vapor , easy draw , and love it ! . I'm a V4L customer but now i'll change to BLOOG !! hahaha. i wanna get the standard batty , but out of stock so i have to get the XL instead ... its all good but a lil too long and heavy.

I dont notice much difference in weight. As for length mine fits/looks nice in the riv4l LEAFORD lanyard (after I removed the v4l from it) ,LOL. BTW Leaford we need a lanyard. Went to the beach a few weeks ago and my bloog jumped from the 7th floor of my hotel and came out of it with a little scratch but still works fine but when drinking a lanyard is nice.:oops:

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
If you don't like the added length or weight, I'd recomend the mini. the mini also has a really cool new pcc, and with that, I never worry about running out of battery life.

Welcome.
Just don't get any ideas about ordering some nonexistent flavor and no one will hurt you (hopefully).
;)

don't give him any ideas!

@ gardner... Love the new avatar!

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
BTW Leaford we need a lanyard. Went to the beach a few weeks ago and my bloog jumped from the 7th floor of my hotel and came out of it with a little scratch but still works fine but when drinking a lanyard is nice.:oops:
Here's my solution: lanyard hanging.jpg
Just a couple o-rings, and no it's not still on that balloon ribbon, it's on a nice leather cord. I didn't want a sheath style lanyard, just something to keep me from dropping, losing, forgetting etc. I love it!

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
Great idea. I'll have to make one of those too. I do like the sheath style with that longer battery though.

Here's my solution: View attachment 34781
Just a couple o-rings, and no it's not still on that balloon ribbon, it's on a nice leather cord. I didn't want a sheath style lanyard, just something to keep me from dropping, losing, forgetting etc. I love it!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I dont notice much difference in weight. As for length mine fits/looks nice in the riv4l LEAFORD lanyard (after I removed the v4l from it) ,LOL. BTW Leaford we need a lanyard. Went to the beach a few weeks ago and my bloog jumped from the 7th floor of my hotel and came out of it with a little scratch but still works fine but when drinking a lanyard is nice.:oops:

I've been asking my engineer friend to hook me up with a leather goods supplier to have some made, but he hasn't come through yet. I'll get on him again next time we meet.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Received my bloog today and i gotta say WOW !!! tons of vapor , easy draw , and love it ! . I'm a V4L customer but now i'll change to BLOOG !! hahaha. i wanna get the standard batty , but out of stock so i have to get the XL instead ... its all good but a lil too long and heavy.
Glad to hear it x3x! Now we can officially wlecome you to our little gang!

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
That is true. But if I were to use a picture of a guy all the girls would be clicking my profile to see if that was really me. And they would be terribly disappointed. I can't do that to the ladies. That would just be mean.

Now, I image there are a few guys that are getting a shock when they see my smiling face after they click through my avatar. But guys expect that pretty much every girl they meet online is actually a 400lb dude.

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
That is true. But if I were to use a picture of a guy all the girls would be clicking my profile to see if that was really me. And they would be terribly disappointed. I can't do that to the ladies. That would just be mean.

Now, I image there are a few guys that are getting a shock when they see my smiling face after they click through my avatar. But guys expect that pretty much every girl they meet online is actually a 400lb dude.

I just thought your surgery had gone really well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread