Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye4077

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
West Central NJ
Welp, Once again Bruce delivers.!!! 5v wow came today, hooked it to the clear repititious dual coil cartos, and vapes soo much it produces Clouds of Vapor..........(pun intended). Also used it on the clear ego dual coil cartos and the same...... Clouds of Vapor ...... Good Choice Debb.. Now I have all my EGO 1000 batts and about 20 30ml bottles of juice I dont use to get rid of.........

Hawkeye4077

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
West Central NJ
Hairball, I agree. I should have gotten 2 also. But I bought the extra set of batts, so I think it'll be fine........ I did also notice something with 5v instead of the ego tank batts.... the flavor has changed with one of the flavors I was going to get rid of. Im keeping it now. I know others have said the flavor can change with the voltage......

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I like them. Nice mod at the price! How long are your inhales Hairball!!

I vape like I smoked...take one inhale, inhale it, dont' exhale, and immediately hit it again...I call it double drawing. I can max out most cutoffs. I'm trying to remember to release the button and then press it again. So far it's working good for me by doing this.

My neighbor gave it a try and really likes it. I hope you keep them in stock for awhile, so that on my next order, I can get her one as a surprise gift...I could kick myself for not thinking of getting a second one for her.

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
I cant wait for mine to come in. This is my first order from COV and i have to say i was impressed. i had not even finished logging out of the site and i got a shipping notice!

Bruce gave one of these away on Elixir TV Christmas and it looked so cool i had to have one. Also picked up extra batts and a cherry vapes drip tip. woohoo!

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I got mine in today and I love it!!!! Thank you Bruce !!! I got an unexpected email notification.. and it was shipped in under ten minutes.. WOW is right.. Would rcr123 3.7 batteries work on this mod? Scratch the battery part.. I only get a 2 second hit off the 3.7 batteries.. No biggie, I have 5 sets of 6 volt batteries...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread