Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenK

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
WI
This really is a nice lil mod, I just got it today. Just in time as my mod fried and I'm using the old 910s eesh.

But I misread big time, I thought I bought a charger + 2 batteries for 17.98, it's just 2 batteries :ohmy: . I would never pay that for 2 batteries, esp. since I'm laid off eww. What is the difference with these AW's that they cost so much?

Luckily my friend is over with a kit so I used his batteries, after that I'm SOL, can I get a charger at a store for these?

Hawkeye4077

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
West Central NJ
Last edited:

chill88

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Upstate NY
I also ordered the tenergy charger and battery kit as it was shown in stock, I received 4 tenergy batteries and a trustfire single battery charger instead. Must of been out of stock and he threw in the extra set of batteries as restitution for the cheaper charger. I dont mind though, an extra set lets me use my WoW with no down time. :vapor:
Also, what atomizer seems to work best with the Wow 5v? I tried the 1.5ohm cov dual coil and it seems like even though the atty is wet, the just seems to taste slightly burnt. Higher ohms im guessing? Thanks.

RavenK

Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
WI
^Aww wish that happened to me. So there was a Tenergy batt + charger listed? ack, I maybe hit the wrong one.

My invoice is wonky, it just says 'Make your mod work, add on: " and I deleted the email.
As of now there's no batt + charger on the WOW listing, I swear I checked batt + charger as I needed both :/ but I don't know.

Anyways, he left me with the batteries and this thing is awesome, I really miss getting hits like that! And I like it's size and weight too. Now batteries ran out of juice and I have the sadz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread