Wow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who-Dat'

Mar 24, 2012
South Louisiana
I just got in my provari mini and this thing hits like a tank. I was using just a regular kr808 from v2cigs, using 24mg juice and it had a decent throat hit. Now that I have this thing I almost cough up a lung when I take a hit. I think I will have to drop my nicotine level on the next go round. But just wanted to say this thing is awesome. If your on the fence about getting one, suck it up and spend the money....lol.:)

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
It's a Rock Solid Mod for Sure. Made me wonder why I waited so long to get one.

Glad you like it.

I have to agree with this statement. I have spent so much money on mods and the like. Now I am just spending it on tanks... think I found the best working one for me though... the jtank is pretty good. I also like the M1A1 tank... easier to fill, but the jtank was cheaper.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I was using 24mg juice on KR808D minis.

With the Provari, I now only purchase 18mg juice, but I think I can go down to 12mg for my next round of orders, because I still end up in a nicotine fog sometimes. :)

J-Tank all the way. Tightest tank on the carto, and the stainless are the perfect diameter for the Provari. I don't like the huge tanks with caps with lips that stick out beyond the unit.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Glad you like your Provari. I'm still on the fence about one, but man are there a lot of positive reviews. :)

Not say'n that there arn't Other Great VVPV's out there. But after Getting a Provari, I don't feel any Need to get Anything Else.

Except Maybe a Mini-Provari.

Who-Dat'

Mar 24, 2012
South Louisiana
J-Tank all the way. Tightest tank on the carto, and the stainless are the perfect diameter for the Provari. I don't like the huge tanks with caps with lips that stick out beyond the unit.

I am currently looking at getting a tank for my mini but don't know what I would like to get. I was looking at the lil' mama, m1a1 buzz, or cartomator. I saw the j-tanks in a couple reviews but they look pretty big(girth wise), especially if I put it on top of this mini. This thing is alot more compact then I was expecting. Anybody have any preferences, I am looking for a tank that will fit a standard boge carto.

Thanks guys,
Who-Dat Saint's Nation and Geaux Tigers!!

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
The J-tank is actually one of the less-"girthy" tanks out there.

I've posted this before, but here's a video for a good look at it on a Provari: ProVari - J-Tank - LR Carto - YouTube

I have the stainless steel version, and it's almost exactly the same diameter of the inside of the top taper on the Provari. I'm at work or I'd get you a picture.

Edit: Found a really good image here (not my image -- sorry, I'd give credit if I knew whose it is):

wuRO5.jpg

That's exactly the tank I have.

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
my 2 cents.. I punch with the saddle valve, which kind of distorts the carto shape a little. I just bought a cheap smoktech chrome tank and had to really play, reshape the carto to get it in...Big hassle... thats NOT for me.

On the other hand, my Lil Momma SS tank, I have never had to do anything, just push the old one out with the new one..
10 bucks VS 33 bucks... I'll take the 33 for ease of use everytime..
So sometimes it does make a difference....
your milage may vary...

Attachments

• Mini 003.jpg
    Mini 003.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Who-Dat'

Mar 24, 2012
South Louisiana
Thanks for info guys.....that cartomator really looks great with the blue, which was the color I was looking to get if I got one but they are all sold out at the moment. I really do like the lil' mama tank also, the price tag isn't too bad either for what your getting. Well I guess I got some decision to make....who knows may just have to get all three:p

Thanks guys,
Who-Dat'

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
VPX Cartomator, a tank for cartos, just another one of the many. They are fairly nice, although I think the price is a little high for the stainless ones @ $60.

I'm awaiting an email from Phiniac this week when the Stainless Steel end caps come in, will be purchasing a Clear Phiniac Glass tank with SS end caps, will be pricey though, probably around $70, but glass tank with ss end caps, how can you go wrong?

* On a side note, my Provari SHOULD show up today in the mail!! Can't wait...

Ryan

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
I just got in my provari mini and this thing hits like a tank. I was using just a regular kr808 from v2cigs, using 24mg juice and it had a decent throat hit. Now that I have this thing I almost cough up a lung when I take a hit. I think I will have to drop my nicotine level on the next go round. But just wanted to say this thing is awesome. If your on the fence about getting one, suck it up and spend the money....lol.:)
Yes...the Provari hits really well! Lowering your Nicotine level will help dampen the throat hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread