Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmohn28

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Iowa, USA
That's about all I can say! I've been playing with the m402 for about three weeks, and my 510 kit got here a couple of days ago. Up until the last couple of days, I haven't been vaping only.:rolleyes: My wife and I were sharing the 402 kit, and we both were still smoking.

When we ordered the 402 kit we also got 8 different flavors of juice. We went through and tried all eight within an hour of getting it in the mail. It's really funny, the were all good. I could make out any flavor other than the menthol. So... I have been using the menthol almost exclusively.

For the last two days, I haven't smoked a cigarette at all, I've only been using the 510. When I got home, I figured I would try some of the ry4 again. The first time I tried it, I couldn't taste anything. It was like I was sucking air from a straw. I wasn't quite sure what all the rave for this ry4 was.

Anyway, I tried some tonight, and I have to say, I think I'm in heaven. That had to be one of the best tastes I have ever experienced.

Now I am left wondering how much better this will get. I'm only two days in without a cigarette, and there is that much of a difference! I am excited. I have been smoking since I was about 9 years old. What have I been missing all my life?

Sorry for the stupid post, I am just very excited at the moment.:D

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
That's about all I can say! I've been playing with the m402 for about three weeks, and my 510 kit got here a couple of days ago. Up until the last couple of days, I haven't been vaping only.:rolleyes: My wife and I were sharing the 402 kit, and we both were still smoking.

When we ordered the 402 kit we also got 8 different flavors of juice. We went through and tried all eight within an hour of getting it in the mail. It's really funny, the were all good. I could make out any flavor other than the menthol. So... I have been using the menthol almost exclusively.

For the last two days, I haven't smoked a cigarette at all, I've only been using the 510. When I got home, I figured I would try some of the ry4 again. The first time I tried it, I couldn't taste anything. It was like I was sucking air from a straw. I wasn't quite sure what all the rave for this ry4 was.

Anyway, I tried some tonight, and I have to say, I think I'm in heaven. That had to be one of the best tastes I have ever experienced.

Now I am left wondering how much better this will get. I'm only two days in without a cigarette, and there is that much of a difference! I am excited. I have been smoking since I was about 9 years old. What have I been missing all my life?

Sorry for the stupid post, I am just very excited at the moment.:D

If that's stupid, then we've all been stupid. I still can't figure it out. :)

Another 510 conversion.. Hallelujah!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If you really want to be impressed, move UP to the premiere PV's and the difference is dramatic. (nothing wrong with the 510, however, other than the battery life and the cost of the batteries)

The Big Six in Long Battery Life Manual Switch PV’s:

Screwdriver: ecigscrewdriver.com
The Black Screwdriver Kit / Totally Wicked eLiquid / Electronic Cigarette e-liquid shop
Prodigy: PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!
GG: THE GG
JantyStick: Janty USA
LV/ZiMoshi:Personal Vaporizers : Hardass Vapor Shop
Super T: Super T, Innovative manufacturer of Personal Vaporizer products.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Vconrad, to get the smoke smell out of your vehicle give this a try. Get 2 fresh apples and 2 fresh oranges and cut them into halves. Place the halves flat side up on a plate or platter and set em in your car with the doors and windows shut. Leave them there for as long as you can. I left em in my car for just over a day and it worked really well. FYI dont do this on a hot day! If you can make sure you do it on a cloudy day, or a day where yoru car can remain in the garage.

Mingolvr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Davie, FL
Another tip for clearing your car out....Get a can of Ozium. You can find it at auto parts stores, grocery stores, etc. It's an air freshener.

Start the car and turn on the a/c, fan on low. Spray about 3-5 shots of Ozium towards the floor board of the passenger side front seat. Repeat if needed, the next day. Don't spray more than that unless you plan on getting out of the car right way. If you are planning to get out, go ahead and spray more, then shut the car off, and close it up. This works well on hot days too.

The a/c intake is under the dashboard. If you don't spray it, the smell with not leave the car. Like the duct work in your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread