Not open for further replies.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Hi,

Okay I wasnt going to start a new thread. But I have to say, my reo arrived, I busted it out of the packaging, ran a multimeter over the battery, filled her up with some juice and threw a boge carto on..........

Where have you been my whole life??? This thing is awesome!! The grand feels so nice in the hand, perfect texture and feel. The pump and quick suck before pressing the battery draws up enough juice and it hits hard.

I am in love with my reo, I can't put it down. So much thought has gone into the design of it. At first it seems simple, but everything has a purpose. Rob you are a genius! Thank you for such a lovely vaping device.

Special thanks to Lisa and the rest of you. I've read so many posts before my reo arrived which helped me to use it straight away with no fuss.

I have a chalice on its way and it's going to be such a perfect match for the reo!

The only thing now is I want more. But I will deal with this reo addiction carefully. 1 for home, 1 for work, 1 for going out...... Robs RBAs.......

Did I mention how awesome my juice tastes???? Well it does, the reo really brings out a great TH and flavour.

I can now see why there are next to NO negative reviews or comments. You would have to be not from this earth to pass on such a great device.

Anyway, that's my rant. Big thanks to you all.

Happy vaping!!

Aaron

boilednuts

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
ALOHA STATE
Hi Aaron,

Aloha and congratulations on getting the ultimate vaping machine. Sounds like you're hooked, but believe me it only gets better. Not only is your new toy great but also the folks here are top notch. You'll find Rob to be as fine a gentleman as it gets too and usually responds to any questions you may have if the kin can't answer for you. Rest of the naughts in lala land during this time slot, probably dreaming bout their next Reosmods purchase. Not too late for me since I'm in Hawaii I think about 5 hours different than you (actually 19 hours) so not asleep yet. Be sure to let Karen (nerak) know where you at so she can add you to the roll call list on this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/217670-reo-roll-call.html Also visit the lounge when you get a chance for all the latest gossip and laughs.

Again, welcome and congratulations :banana::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::banana:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks so much. Still vaping the hell out of this thing. Yes the forum did seem a little quiet! I'll go check out the roll call now.

Cheers

Aaron

Congratz on your REO Grand purchase! Love to hear from new Reonauts. I will update the roll call thread this weekend when I am home.

More REO's are great! Not that they have a high rate of needing work, but because we always want a back-up! It is extra nice to be able to choose from at least a couple!!!

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
my reo.jpg

oh it happened alright, here is a pic of my grand.

Thanks for the comments, been using this thing since yesterday and its going hard. I feel a little reo crazy now. Everything else i've bough has been such a piece of SH*& compared to this thing.

Cheers

Aaron

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
View attachment 169480

oh it happened alright, here is a pic of my grand.

Thanks for the comments, been using this thing since yesterday and its going hard. I feel a little reo crazy now. Everything else i've bough has been such a piece of SH*& compared to this thing.

Cheers

Aaron

Hi Aaron! We try to spread the word that the REO is really the way to go. Not everyone will listen. There are some that would rather use the tube/tank. Myself I just don't get it! We have the best and easiest in a REO. Top that off with fantastic customer service and it is a WIN!

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks again for the comments. I googled chad reed and then I realised who he was. Sadly I don't follow M x , but its good to see an aussie doing well. I ordered another 18650 battery which will give me 3 total, 4 x 14500's, another charger and some bits n pieces. I stupidly bought a 18650 fast charger thinking the reo grand would be the only reo i'll own. Then I heard about the 2.1, which means I need to get some more equipment. How have the mini 2.0's performed for you all? I was hoping it would be a good run about mod cause of its size.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
The other thing i wanted was some feedback on rob's RBA. How is everyone finding them? I wanted a couple of cheap RBA's for the future Reo's. I couldn't bring myself to use the chalice at work, it cost far too much. How much of a beating can these things take? Say if it fell out of my front pocket and landed on the ground would that destroy the RBA internally and possibly blow a spring? THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread