Status
Not open for further replies.

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
I found my first post in the reo forum, it was only a year ago. But I still feel the same way. I never ended up buying that many reos though. I've let my past self down.

Hi,

Okay I wasnt going to start a new thread. But I have to say, my reo arrived, I busted it out of the packaging, ran a multimeter over the battery, filled her up with some juice and threw a boge carto on..........

Where have you been my whole life??? This thing is awesome!! The grand feels so nice in the hand, perfect texture and feel. The pump and quick suck before pressing the battery draws up enough juice and it hits hard.

I am in love with my reo, I can't put it down. So much thought has gone into the design of it. At first it seems simple, but everything has a purpose. Rob you are a genius! Thank you for such a lovely vaping device.

Special thanks to Lisa and the rest of you. I've read so many posts before my reo arrived which helped me to use it straight away with no fuss.

I have a chalice on its way and it's going to be such a perfect match for the reo!

The only thing now is I want more. But I will deal with this reo addiction carefully. 1 for home, 1 for work, 1 for going out...... Robs RBAs.......

Did I mention how awesome my juice tastes???? Well it does, the reo really brings out a great TH and flavour.

I can now see why there are next to NO negative reviews or comments. You would have to be not from this earth to pass on such a great device.

Anyway, that's my rant. Big thanks to you all.

Happy vaping!!

Aaron

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Aaron, time files bro. I remember when you came on. It was shortly after me.

Congrats bro on a year up in here. :) see ya in another year too I'm sure :)

Cheers Russ , and you've done a heap for the community here.

Great post Aaron its easy to get hooked on the box :) I am glad its working for you

Sure am, haha. Thanks Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread