Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
it's all because of our lightning fast teleporter... ;);)
49500507.jpg

XxJESTERxX

Apr 3, 2010
SE Michigan
I ordered four high voltage atties late last night, logged on to my email at 8:30 (PST)this morning and got an email saying they had been shipped along with a tracking number.

Wow, bloody wow!

Awesome :)

I ordered a couple XHV 510 atty's for my Silver Bullet because reg. 510's were blowing on me like crazy with 2 RCR123A's in it. Ike had some HV's and some XHV's at really good prices. I figured I would give the XHV's a try since the pricing was so good.

Here's what REALLY blew my mind. I placed my order late in the day on Friday (Good Friday at that). I figured if I was lucky they might be shipped out on Monday. I got an email about an hour later showing the items were shipped with a tracking number!!! Talk about fast !!!!

I thought I would be lucky if they shipped on Monday and guess what?? They were IN MY MAILBOX on Monday!!!

I am now sitting here as I type this vaping away high voltage style with no problems at all. Ike, the atty's work fantastic and are really built well.

But the shipping... Ike is a magic man for sure. With high quality products, excellent service, and shipping that is nothing short of phenomonal, I WILL BE BACK and happily recommending everybody to shop at Ikenvape.

Thanks for the awesome service Ike, You are the man!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread