The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

wrap/case for my provari with extension cap

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by CanIVap3InHere, Jun 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CanIVap3InHere

CanIVap3InHere Senior Member Verified Member

May 10, 2013
    Long Island, NY, USA
    So this morning I was grabbing a few tools from downstairs with my Provari in hand. My basement floor is unfinished and a dense concrete. I managed to drop my Provari pretty hard right on the extension cap :( It got a little scratch since I bought the titanium white, but is otherwise fine. Thankfully these things are built like a tank, but it was a big investment and I need to get a case or wrap for it. Anybody know of one that would fit with the extension cap on it? Since that's the only cap I use, I would something that would cover that too but would let me remove the cap to change batteries obviously. Thank you so much guys!

2. AlB53

AlB53 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 7, 2012
    Rome NY
    take a look at , SerenityGear.com the do leather. I have one and its very nice.

3. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

4. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Serenity Gear no doubt makes fantastic custom leather sleeves, holsters, and lanyards but word out recently is that the owner has had to take a "real job" and is now in semi-retirement from leather working. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-accessories-discussion/427780-serenitygear-leather.html

I made a rubber sleeve made from a particular motorcycle grip. Only cost $9 and all you need is an exacto knife. Details here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/326118-diy-inexpensive-rubber-provari-protective-grip.html

RubberSleeve-2.jpg

5. mmikee

mmikee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 26, 2012
    st louis
    Ha. That's pretty darn cool Bad !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.