Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Here are their new devices that Jwraps can wrap:

IMG_20130514_232306.jpg
IMG_20130514_232853.jpg
IMG_20130514_233112.jpg
IMG_20130514_233229.jpg

Saber touch and Groove, tmax, sigelei #8 , 19, 20 drawtube, caravela clone and finally the roller clone. They can wrap many many more mods! I know a lot of people have been waiting for these mods to be able to be wrapped so I wanted to make sure I posted! I am not affiliated with jwraps im just a fan <3
www.jwraps.com

Attachments

• IMG_20130503_161415.jpg
    IMG_20130503_161415.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 124

Doucette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I have been considering getting a few wraps because some are really pretty but i have a few questions that I don't see information on. When they say 'vinyl' do they mean like contact paper, vinyl on one side and adhesive on the other so 1 time use (destroyed or stretched badly when removed) or are they more like the 'skins' sold for phones that are easily removed without leaving adhesive behind and can reused? I am hoping the second because they cost the same as many 'skin' type wraps do that can be reused. The other big consideration is if more like contact paper then its likely that they would eave a residue behind once removed.

How do they hold up with heat from an atomizer or a warm battery - does this make them slip or get air bubbles?

How well do they hold up to cleaning? Wiping down the battery part or the ones for the vivi nova for example, does it interfere or wear badly with washing cleaning?

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Theyre more like skins but removing them would be tricky if you wanted to maintain their size and shape. I mean i did quickly when i wrapped my vamo crooked the first try but i was a little lucky i believe. If its been on there awhile im pretty sure you wouldnt be able save it for a later date after taking it off but no, no contact paper sticky residue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread