Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Both j-wraps and modskinz (I think I got the spelling correct) offer a myriad of designs, including a sonic screwdriver version, and offer overseas shipping considering that you are in the UK and they're in the USA. Very similar, high quality printing on 3M brand vinyl film. Removable without damaging your mod. Plenty of threads here about either company.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Both j-wraps and modskinz (I think I got the spelling correct) offer a myriad of designs, including a sonic screwdriver version, and offer overseas shipping considering that you are in the UK and they're in the USA. Very similar, high quality printing on 3M brand vinyl film. Removable without damaging your mod. Plenty of threads here about either company.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Well $18 for wrap plus $7 for shipping is kind of too expensive for just a wrap... i can buy a new vamo in around £37... this is a reason i am looking for wraps from UK vendor..!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thick vapour

Sep 6, 2013
United Kingdom
Finally i cut my own Vamo wrap... isn't it lookin good...!!! uploadfromtaptalk1399144359145.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399144388110.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1399144405167.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread