The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wrong label or wrong juice?

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by BonnyC, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BonnyC

BonnyC Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    I'm just checking on this because I'm not sure what I got. I received an order today and I had put a 10ml bottle of Strawberry Cheesecake in my in my cart. It shows Strawberry Cheesecake on the printed invoice that came with my order and I see it on my order history on the site. However, the bottle just says Strawberry and it tastes like strawberries with no cheesecake to it.

Did I get the incorrect item or is it truly Strawberry Cheesecake pretending to be Strawberry and all I have to do is let it steep? :laugh:

On the plus side, if it is Strawberry, it's freaking awesome! :hubba: It's sort of mild but it has that type of flavor that you know is gonna get more potent over time.

My free sample was peanut butter, by the way. Sorta scared of that since I generally don't care for nutty flavors. Still worth a try but I'm gonna let it steep. It smells good!

Edited to add a picture just in case the Strawberry and the Strawberry Cheesecake are different colors. This is what I got:

strawberry juice.jpg

Great backdrop, I know :laugh:

2. BonnyC

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    Update! Looks like it actually is regular strawberry and VB is taking care of me because they're fabulous like that.

3. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    You should become a photographer Bonnie lol. U sure know how to capture the surroundings lol :)

4. BonnyC

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    You have no idea. I would have had to get up to find a better backdrop. Nothing doing. The mailing package was way more convenient :laugh:

I prefer graphic design to photography anyway :p

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

5. J87L

J87L Moved On

Mar 16, 2012
    Seoul Korea
    hahaha i was gonna say Bonny.. it doesn't look like the strawberry c.c. im addicted to and smoking as im typing right now!
    glad you got that taken care of! :p

6. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    I shoulda thrown in some of my scrapbook pages, for a Tropical theme lol.

7. BonnyC

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    How about this?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. J87L

J87L Moved On

Mar 16, 2012
    Seoul Korea
    o wow hahahahha

9. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Haha that's amazing!

10. BonnyC

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    From now on, if I take a pic of juice, I'm gonna photoshop it into something :laugh:

11. J87L

J87L Moved On

Mar 16, 2012
    Seoul Korea
    That's so awesome! I'm curious to see how you are going to photoshop Fire n Ice! :p

12. J87L

J87L Moved On

Mar 16, 2012
    Seoul Korea
    i like the 2nd picture and the last picture lol it looks like strawberry e-juice is like hiding as if it's shy hahaha

13. BonnyC

Nov 15, 2010
    Georgia
    Hah, yeah, that's what I was going for. I had way too much fun with that.

14. Mich1370

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Lmao! I am not that advanced. I cut and paste in the Paint program haha. Real high tech around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.