VB does it again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borderdan

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
El Paso
Once again Vapor Bomb has lived up to it's name and bombed my order. After my last ordeal:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vaporbomb/313269-vaporbombs-last-chance-redeem-itself.html

I was going to move on to a company that paid more attention to customer service, but i just haaaaad to have some more stawberry cheesecake. So I kindly ordered 4 bottles, 2 strawberry cheesecake, 1 cherry cheesecake, and 1 blueberry cheesecake. All were 70pg 8mg nic. Well right off the bat I noticed that the blueberry cheesecake they sent me was regular blueberry, no biggie. Then I go to try my strawberry cheesecake and WOW nicotine off the charts. I blew the vapor out through my nose and nothing but burning. I decided to take it over to my friends house who just ordered some 8/12/and 18 mg of the same flavor and he estimated my 2 bottles were at least 24mg nic... but labeled 8. Unfortunately Michelled wasn't too happy that I was messing up their orders again so she kindly refunded my money and told me that they hope I have better luck elsewhere! To add insult to injury they resent me finally a blueberry cheesecake at 50/50 18mg....

Wouldn't you think that if a customer receives a dangerously high level of nicotine bottle of liquid you would be interested in receiving it back to test it???

I have not exaggerated ANYTHING in any of my posts in this thread or the last, I have tried calling over and over, submitted a customer service request. After 2 years of vaping and following ECF I finally created a username just to post on your forum to get your attention. Am I really the only one having these issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread