Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I think it may just be trying to simplify an answer. I did/do get some WTA satisfaction from the NETS I tried, though the only ones I liked and stayed with were Todds from Vaperight and 2 from PrimeVape . ... and to be fair, only tried theirs and GoodEjuice (did not like theirs), maybe a couple others that i cant now remember... Gonna try making my own at some point.
The answer is already simple: WTA is the result of isolating nicotine and the associated minor alkaloids from tobacco.
If they say "Naturally extracted tobacco or NET e-juice gives the same whole tobacco effect as WTA" that's the first time I've ever seen anyone make that claim.

Reactions: radiokaos

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Interesting, I've always gotten the WTA effects from NETS.... Not nearly as strong of course, but still there.

And of course, you also don't get high concentrations of nicotine from NETS either, but you do get a bit, same as you get a bit of some of the other tobacco alkaloids in tobacco.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinQuaNon

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
The only wta i have tried before has been aromas.

I love snickerdoodle. And vanilla spash. Vanilla splash needs to steep. I open and shake weekly for a month.

With wta infused I get a after taste, much like cigarettes do that lingers.

I have vapes the 24mg unflavored straight up, and it was surprisingly smooth. I got nic sick though.

sweet maiden vapor

Nov 26, 2016
Hi. I'm all the way in South Africa and I've experienced great service + product from Umba. I was looking for menthol WTA to add to the local juice we get here.

I stumbled upon this thread now and I got confused - Umba looks really good, the product seems legit, but as a newbie, I can't be sure. Thing is, I believe it really works! It's helped me immensely!

Anyway, I e-mailed them and asked why the Om stuff. This is what the guy said: "Om is a sister company of Umba but has different owners. Om submitted the quality tests on our behalf but the tests clearly state Umba's products on them".
Turns out both Umba and Om are in Lexington, KY, so makes sense to help each other out, I guess. I think their target markets are different.

Ever get a reply from OM?
Interesting That I was searching the webs for omvapor WTA and came across this site
UmbaVape WTA & USP e-liquids. Fine crafted to be different.
And the link to this from their site on the FAQs page here -> FAQs
Under section "Checkout our General Certificates of Compliance (GCC) here and here."
Umba_Vape_Glass_Bottles_GCC.pdf and
Umba_Vape_Plastic_Bottles_GCC.pdf and
Nitrosamine Test.pdf
Showing the umba logo at the top but have om info in the doc.

View attachment 631143 View attachment 631141 View attachment 631147

And on their blog page that they link to has this in indicating this is a new site
'UMBALAUNCH' = 30% OFF
Posted by TasteMaster Umba on December 14, 2016

To me it looks like om=umba,or,umba is a scam

Anyone heard of umba vape or placed an order?

Scamadviser not showing any major issues, looks like the server is in Canada
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/umbavape.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread