stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gave mine away to another vaper (as i did with pretty much all my gear sans a couple of Lemo 2's and a couple of TreeBoxen, just in case) when i gave up vaping nic, and since im now venturing back out into the wide world again after a long illness (during which i quit nic and vaping) i toot (nic free) when outside the home to deal with anxiety, and would love to have one of the little boxes again.

Sadly lost a TreeBox yesterday on the rail network and down to my last one, which has a dodgy screen. Not really into the current gear around that is fugly weird shaped crud, i prefer a proper box mod...boxy.

Hoping someone will have an extensive vape cabinet with an unused Epetite they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price - hint i paid $130 for mine imported into Australia when it was new, several years ago, so not looking to be extorted thanks.

Prefer silver with wood panels (obviously being the TreeBox king), but will consider other variants

Please factor in the postage costs to Australia when setting an asking price thank you.

Last edited:

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm SO sorry to read this, S'M! :(

I'll keep eyes peeled for you. I haven't seen one of them in a while, but who knows.

I DO hope you're doing better too. {{{{}}}}}

Thanks for that, appreciate it very much.

I am doing much better, but never going to get back to where i was healthwise before the fun and games...seizure and 2 years of crippling dizziness

Cant complain though, definitely rather be where i am now that the 2 years i lost due to incompetent doctors, lesson learned, never have a mental "condition" listed on your hospital medical chart, people will tell you what youre trying desperately to tell them is happening to you is "all in your head", and then you'll eventually solve it yourself 2 years later, without a medical degree :)

During that 2 years i gave up nic and vaping (and my gear to friends here on our home forum) to rule everything out, and when i figured out what it was and not vaping related, i am surprised i didnt go back to the nic, but i thought to myself, "it took you 35 years to beat that addiction, be a clown move to go back to it", so i remain nic free and an heretical VG and DW vapist and then only outside of home, where human contact makes me anxious :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thanks for that, appreciate it very much.

I am doing much better, but never going to get back to where i was healthwise before the fun and games...seizure and 2 years of crippling dizziness

Cant complain though, definitely rather be where i am now that the 2 years i lost due to incompetent doctors, lesson learned, never have a mental "condition" listed on your hospital medical chart, people will tell you what youre trying desperately to tell them is happening to you is "all in your head", and then you'll eventually solve it yourself 2 years later, without a medical degree :)

During that 2 years i gave up nic and vaping (and my gear to friends here on our home forum) to rule everything out, and when i figured out what it was and not vaping related, i am surprised i didnt go back to the nic, but i thought to myself, "it took you 35 years to beat that addiction, be a clown move to go back to it", so i remain nic free and an heretical VG and DW vapist and then only outside of home, where human contact makes me anxious :)

I was doing a search for you last night. Found some expensive ones, but I don't know if you want to jump back into that particular pool.

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing a search for you last night. Found some expensive ones, but I don't know if you want to jump back into that particular pool.

Hi, i REALLY appreciate you looking about, that was unexpected but lovely, but the reason i hadnt was that i expected any remaining stock to be retail prices, and i dont have retail money (i live on a very fixed income these days) and that one would cost close to if not over AU$200 shipped (depending on the exchange rate), hence my entry here and the pandering text added to my signature looking for a secondsies one :)

But i very much appreciate any time you spent looking around for me, and hate to sound like im ungrateful

I owe you a coffee or beer at least for your efforts, so drop me a paypal addy

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hi, i REALLY appreciate you looking about, that was unexpected but lovely, but the reason i hadnt was that i expected any remaining stock to be retail prices, and i dont have retail money (i live on a very fixed income these days) and that one would cost close to if not over AU$200 shipped (depending on the exchange rate), hence my entry here and the pandering text added to my signature looking for a secondsies one :)

But i very much appreciate any time you spent looking around for me, and hate to sound like im ungrateful

I owe you a coffee or beer at least for your efforts, so drop me a paypal addy

1. My pleasure!

2. STOP THAT. :)

3. Your money's no good here anyway...

4. ...because it's upside down!!! :rolleyes: :D :laugh:

And sorry it wasn't more valuable. I'm going to keep my eyes open for one, just in case.

upsidedown bill2.jpg

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. My pleasure!

2. STOP THAT. :)

3. Your money's no good here anyway...

4. ...because it's upside down!!! :rolleyes: :D :laugh:

And sorry it wasn't more valuable. I'm going to keep my eyes open for one, just in case.

View attachment 871385

Hahaha youre too good.

Look if im not actively looking for one, apart from my ad here and adding a pandering please to my sig, then i wouldnt want anyone else to be doing active searches. Its a "it would be nice to have" thing, not crucial to my life on earth

Apart from that i embrace abject laziness, and i highly recommend it

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A concept of which I am and will remain a big fan!!! :cool:

Doffy, (a countryman) who i see is lurking and liking posts in here is also totes a fan of late mornings and taking it breezy. He is the king of aftermorning, a time of his own invention :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Doffy, (a countryman) who i see is lurking and liking posts in here is also totes a fan of late mornings and taking it breezy. He is the king of aftermorning, a time of his own invention :)

I know who Doffy is, and now I like him even more.

I aspire to such heights. :laugh:

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently having a helluva Monday morning. Which is particularly unfair, given that it is Tuesday evening

I wondered if you were going to try and spread your time alterations here on ECF...

I already told them about aftermornings, have i said too much?

Youre weird, but i love you because of it

p.s. I thougth twice before spreading my nonsense in a thread that Laurie9300 takes part in over here, but only twice, then i just continued on and started spreading my weird, luckily mike petro and the others form the Evol-ing thread were up for it and so Laurie didnt suffer too much and doesnt claim to not know me :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Doffy

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well - Well - Well . . . Very Interesting read . . .

Knew there was something special I "Liked" about the "Aussie's", besides just the movies/TV shows . . .

Qv8nUnS.jpg

OH and of course - The landscape, beaches, & rugged "Aussie MEN" that fantasies make . . . :rolleyes:

WPwytyypo2sAYkrTtr0D3MP3TXI6AI6-YgCZZLOAApSL1c2UvbNCj-XN3_JdDNR-KEcGz1Hz-NbZsM8-A2469BeafoRafqdXshxA_aG4QvhwDgGSluc

Anyway, What exactly are you looking for to replace your "Lost Vape" . . . :eek: Internal Battery Models/18650, 18650,27000, etc style Battery, or a Dual battery ?/AIO/Models With and/or Without Tank/MTL or DL Model . . . :confused: Which manufacture do Ya' prefer . . . :blink: Need More specifics . . . o_O

Reactions: DPLongo22

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well - Well - Well . . . Very Interesting read . . .

Knew there was something special I "Liked" about the "Aussie's", besides just the movies/TV shows . . .

Qv8nUnS.jpg

OH and of course - The landscape, beaches, & rugged "Aussie MEN" that fantasies make . . . :rolleyes:

WPwytyypo2sAYkrTtr0D3MP3TXI6AI6-YgCZZLOAApSL1c2UvbNCj-XN3_JdDNR-KEcGz1Hz-NbZsM8-A2469BeafoRafqdXshxA_aG4QvhwDgGSluc

Anyway, What exactly are you looking for to replace your "Lost Vape" . . . :eek: Internal Battery Models/18650, 18650,27000, etc style Battery, or a Dual battery ?/AIO/Models With and/or Without Tank/MTL or DL Model . . . :confused: Which manufacture do Ya' prefer . . . :blink: Need More specifics . . . o_O

Sorry if my opening post wasnt clear, or you just never came across these...they were only available for a short while and sold out. But im just looking for a LostVape Epetite, LostVape being the brand name and the Epetite being the model. Its a DNA60 powered tiny single 18650 battery mod, like this (not my actual one i gave away, but a stock photo):

BslfIpm.jpg

Only mod other than my beloved TreeBox Minis ive ever loved.

The Wood panelled ones in Australia sold out so quickly, i had to by a plain one AUD$130, not great for one a known wood man, and then spend EURO$30 buying wood panels overseas (you could buy the panels separately.

So im just after, and jonesing for, that little box mod.

Pretty much all on that poster is true, but i hate to say we dont all talk like that all the time because that would be crazy cakes stuff....maybe after a few tinnies

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sorry if my opening post wasnt clear, or you just never came across these...they were only available for a short while and sold out. But im just looking for a LostVape Epetite, LostVape being the brand name and the Epetite being the model. Its a DNA60 powered tiny single 18650 battery mod,

Well - I thought I understood . . . AND - Actually I did check out the "LostVape Epetite" and couldn't find it anywhere available at a reasonable price - just as am sure @DPLongo22 and Your search results showed. However, from what I've read and see the closes MOD I know of is the one & only "Billet Box"! ! ! Which is defiantly is not under $100 - even in the classifieds (which does have a couple listing of "BB" available). . . Anyway, more to the point, the questions I asked was to find out if there were any other MOD/s Ya' might accept as a replacement . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well - I thought I understood . . . AND - Actually I did check out the "LostVape Epetite" and couldn't find it anywhere available at a reasonable price - just as am sure @DPLongo22 and Your search results showed. However, from what I've read and see the closes MOD I know of is the one & only "Billet Box"! ! ! Which is defiantly is not under $100 - even in the classifieds (which does have a couple listing of "BB" available). . . Anyway, more to the point, the questions I asked was to find out if there were any other MOD/s Ya' might accept as a replacement . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Sorry again if not clear.

I am not looking for a new one, im looking for a second hand one, if someone on here has one they want to sell me.

They were selling out quick when they were new, like 2 years ago.

So, yes, sorry, not looking for a new one.

And sorry but a Fairy Box (My name for the Billet Box and its kind) life is not for me, i like my tank on the outside :) A certain lady in Australia would fall off her perch (die) if i suddenly converted to a Fairy Box lifestyle. I did recently tease her by saying i was considering the Aspire Mulus :) (its an all in one box too)

Me i like a plain boring rectangular box with an RTA stuck on top, simplest vape life for me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread