Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    I have one, but don't think it would interest you though, had it years and has had a lot of use, the screen is good, just distorted due to resizing picture, but all the scuffs can't blame the camera for :)

IMG_20200301_121404.jpg
    IMG_20200301_121408.jpg
    IMG_20200301_121358.jpg
    IMG_20200301_121353.jpg
    IMG_20200301_121348.jpg
    IMG_20200301_121314.jpg

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have one, but don't think it would interest you though, had it years and has had a lot of use, the screen is good, just distorted due to resizing picture, but all the scuffs can't blame the camera for :)

View attachment 872417 View attachment 872419 View attachment 872421 View attachment 872423 View attachment 872425 View attachment 872427

Hi, thanks for your reply and taking time to take pics. I've literally collapsed into bed and so I'm on my small screen so with my eyesight not going to get a good idea of things. Not overly worried about the panels (I had to replace one of mine 6 months after I got it and u babied my Epetite, just nature of panel construction, besides I'd prolly make some replacements as as abalone is prolly not my bag, and not overly worried about scratches, especially on bottom, that's normal. Let me get back to you later when I've had some rest and a proper look and think about it.

But cheers for the contact!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Hi, thanks for your reply and taking time to take pics. I've literally collapsed into bed and so I'm on my small screen so with my eyesight not going to get a good idea of things. Not overly worried about the panels (I had to replace one of mine 6 months after I got it and u babied my Epetite, just nature of panel construction, besides I'd prolly make some replacements as as abalone is prolly not my bag, and not overly worried about scratches, especially on bottom, that's normal. Let me get back to you later when I've had some rest and a proper look and think about it.

But cheers for the contact!

Actually the panels are in pretty good shape, the sides and bottom of the frame has the most defects, if want more pics just let me know, no rush on deciding, just been sat in the vape stash for long time, it was glad to see light again :)

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually the panels are in pretty good shape, the sides and bottom of the frame has the most defects, if want more pics just let me know, no rush on deciding, just been sat in the vape stash for long time, it was glad to see light again :)

I guess we should get down to brass tacks and i should ask

a) Any hardware issues, juice leaks - liquid ingress? (especially into the 510, i TC so 5190 is kinda important)

b) What you want for it?

c) if you could perhaps get a postal estimate on your end to Sydney,Australia Post Code 2000 (not actual address :) im on the outskirts of the city, so will be the same cost)...its unreliable getting estimates from this end

Reactions: Doffy

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    a) Any hardware issues, juice leaks - liquid ingress? (especially into the 510, i TC so 5190 is kinda important)

I did power it up yesterday, but didn't put a tank on it, but will test for you, but I do not do TC, so cannot test that part, the 510 does look clean though

b) What you want for it?

Probably $30 US dollars

c) if you could perhaps get a postal estimate on your end to Sydney,Australia Post Code 2000 (not actual address :) im on the outskirts of the city, so will be the same cost)...its unreliable getting estimates from this end

From what I found, would be about $30-$40 to ship, which sucks costs as much as I want for the mod.

Reactions: Doffy

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I did power it up yesterday, but didn't put a tank on it, but will test for you, but I do not do TC, so cannot test that part, the 510 does look clean though

b) What you want for it?

Probably $30 US dollars

From what I found, would be about $30-$40 to ship, which sucks costs as much as I want for the mod.

Hi,

Cheers for doing that, and look we're used to getting shafted for postage here in Oz when shipping anything from the USA, so that doesnt necessarily surprise me, but i though those kind of numbers were Vape companies padding things out. I dont really buy a lot from the USA online after some dodgy experiences, but im not exactly shocked at the cost - if anything it reassures me that i was never getting screwed over for frieght (except for Nude Nic, because they were utter bastidges on every level and worst order of all time - not only padded the freigth to the order of double the charge but the vendor who lied most in any order and freight tracking id ever seen, and ive dealt with Fastway).

I would certainly rather be giving you more money (because i worry that perhaps my "not looking to be extorted" statement may have made you ask for a price lower than you might otherwise have asked. I expected the asking price to be higher, its not like theres a blue book for vape gear, and i have a tenuous grasp of time so im not even sure how old Epetites are (and gasp, i had one).

So i was actually worried you werent asking enough...

I really done want to spend that kind of money and USPS or whatever get half, and im not sure youre asking enough. Maybe i shall have to give up the dream, i really would rather reward a seller than the postal service.

Let me think on it, and feel free to give me your thoughts too

To add to the mix ive become aware in the time since your reply that friend is not having the best time, and me tendency is to put friends ahead of myself and so i may have to divert the funds to that effort

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread