Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
...eeeeewwwwwww

As always Druid, thank you for your intuitive input and succinctly put argument, and not forgetting the kind compliment!

But I would put it another way.... In our freezer we have some nice looking chocolate covered coconut flavour ice cream lollies that always have to be juggled about to get to the food item you need.

And I suspect that coconut ice cream will stay unconsumed until the end of time....

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
As always Druid, thank you for your intuitive input and succinctly put argument, and not forgetting the kind compliment!

But I would put it another way.... In our freezer we have some nice looking chocolate covered coconut flavour ice cream lollies that always have to be juggled about to get to the food item you need.

And I suspect that coconut ice cream will stay unconsumed until the end of time....

see its just the worlds worst taste .... the only explination i can think of is that the people who like the taste have been over doing it with the teeth whitner as that can seriously damage your taste buds

toby i've told you before not to use big long clever words with me !!!!

ivape

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008

next time i'm in York i'll call on you and relieve you of those lollies

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
I will meet you there ivape !!!

There is just no pleasing you Druid... never mind, I will buy you a gallon of Pina Colada.... and pour it over your sweet head !

there should be a law concerning that pina taste .... well i've managed a good few days in this silly sun with out putting sun cream on lol

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
lol havent started my banana i panic bought just before holiday ... dont know what i was worrying about i got at least 6 ml left to last me 8 days of holiday i have left .... lol .. i got loads of juice with me ... i was really worried about running out .... but the dura and the pcc have had a hammering during the holiday ... use the stick on the plane and evening along with another automatic device while i'm doing things around the apartment and playing cards lol ...

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
... dont know what i was worrying about i got at least 6 ml left to last me 8 days of holiday i have left ....

"And so it was written.

Legend has it, that after immeasurable
encounters with embodied incarnate enchantresses had finally tamed the
mighty beast, once known as Chief Druid; he had grown weary from the
onslaught. And while sleeping with engorged flagon by side, they had
created wondrous magic; endowing that 6ml of that mysterious vapourous liquid, could satisfy the colossal thirst of the Druid, for a whole 8 days....."

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
"And so it was written.

Legend has it, that after immeasurable
encounters with embodied incarnate enchantresses had finally tamed the
mighty beast, once known as Chief Druid; he had grown weary from the
onslaught. And while sleeping with engorged flagon by side, they had
created wondrous magic; endowing that 6ml of that mysterious vapourous liquid, could satisfy the colossal thirst of the Druid, for a whole 8 days....."

nutta

yesterday was the first time ever i've been away from an electric socket from 9am to 10pm ...... 4 dura batteries and a fully charged pcc .... was getting a bit worried hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread