Status
Not open for further replies.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Nicely done SecondChance....it was really nice of you to give your WE a second chance :) and sharing with others is an awesome thing to do...especially if it got them something that stopped them from smoking.

I got a sample with one of my orders, and it wasn't my taste either, I did a PIF to someone looking for it at a time when it was out of stock for a few days or a week, Cost of Juice 0$, Cost mailing 88 cents, sense of helping someone $ Priceless, as the commercials go. PIF or Trade/sale are both better than trashing it. IMHO

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
As others have said, Wyatt Earp is definitely love-or-hate. I first tried it when a friend gave me his sampler. He described it as tasting like "the corpse of Wyatt Earp."

I tried it, with much trepidation, and loved it. To me, it had a rich, creamy taste with a hint of smokiness and yes, a slight leafy undertone. Other people taste licorice and peppers - I've never tasted either. It's definitely unusual, but I like it.

Same bottle, same age, two totally different reactions.

That was the first FSUSA juice I tried, actually. :vapor:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
okay...to be fair...I tried it again today....I've had it since the 16th....it is better, but still a bit much for me...will try again next weekend, but if it continues the way it has over the past 9 days, I think I may just like this one! It does sound quite interesting with hypnotic mist though...may have to give that a try too:)

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I like WE best when I mix it with a mild tobacco flavor like American Spirit. Sometimes I use 1/4 AS to 3/4 WE and sometimes 1/2 AS to 1/2 WE. I get all of my flavors 2x added so they are strong. I can't do WE by itself but mixed with something very mild I love it.

BTW... I hate licorice but like a tiny bit of anise in some foods.

Alice

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
After reading everyones explainations on how they think WE tastes.. I'm beginning to think FSUSA has about 5 completely different juices that they randomly send to people who order WE! :lol:

licorish, leafs, caramel, ect.. I know that everyone's tastebuds are differnet.. but these are no where even remotly close to one another!

Crazy stuff. Anyway, Once I try all of the flavors I ordered, I'll post in the swap thread.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I just happen to be trying out WE-menthol today. I filled up a 2.0 Boge cartomizer with it. I really like it. Perhaps it's the menthol talkin' but I feel the flavor deep in my lungs...kind of warm like a gulp of brandy. I do taste that "hint" of pepper too that some people mention. This stuff will really help me kick the occasional analog craving. Likey likey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread