Wyatt Earp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinb83

Jan 11, 2011
VA
I gotta say. I've tried quite a few juices since I started a couple months ago. From several vendors. Taste IS subjective. Much of what I've read here conflicts with my own tastes. Two of my main juices are from Johnson Creek. Some others are more inline with popular opinion.

BUT

FSUSA's Wyatt Earp has to be drawn directly from a dead corpse. It is absolutely the most horrifying flavor of anything Ive tasted in a long time. I'm not just talking juices. I'd rather vape a fat dude's fart. If that were the end of it, I would say "big deal, let's move on". Problem is, it all but ruined one of my atties. The taste of Wyatt Earp's dead a#$%ole is still there. I've tried washing it out, flushing it with strong menthol, etc. It "taints" every flavor that follows. And the best part? I dropped it on a brand new atty. I'm going to do an alcohol cleaning or something and see if that clears it but I mourn the loss of my brand new atty.

I got this stuff as a freebie with an order I placed. I feel like suing.

ps - this is all in good humor. i love fsusa's stuff and will continue to order from them but my god what is wrong with those of you that like this stuff!?

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Heh. I neither think Wyatt Earp is the best or the worst juice out there, but for many people it is a straight love or hate type of thing. Although for you to have a reaction that strong to it makes me wonder if you got a bad bottle. I wonder that a lot about reviews both good and bad, actually. Not a knock against FSUSA in particular, but quality control in the vaping world seems to be mediocre at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread