Xhale02 Refill Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I posted this in 'Maintainence' but got no replies. Thought I would try this forum:

Two weeks ago I began hacking into and refilling my xhale02. Great success with the flavors I bought locally from Sin City vapors. Then I ordered the Berry Mint and Frisco from Vapor Station and I am having problems. I don't get much vapor from Berry Mint from the get-go and after a few puffs I open the thing up and the liquid is gone! Just saturated foam. I have two atomizers and this happens with both. Battery is fine. The Frisco flavor seems to be OK. When I put a pre-filled Xhale cart into the thing it was fine, great vapor production and throat hit, etc.. So what could the problem be? And is there a fix? Even dripping the Berry flavor on the atty without the cart doesn't produce good results. After two puffs there is very little vapor. My first thought is that the viscosity of the liquid from VS might have something to do with it.

I appreciate the feedback.

Ken

BTW the carts I refill with have only been used once when i vaped the original cart so I don't think the filler is an issue, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:

iamjn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
West Michigan
Was the atty used for another flavor that may be overpowering the new flavor? If so, you might try cleaning it (there are tons of threads on here with as many methods, so I won't suggest one for you). I'm not familiar with their liquid, but if it's custom made, perhaps it needs to steep a few days? Just throwing out thoughts for you.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks for thoughts. I regularly clean my attys. Since I have two I clean them after every change of flavor so that one is resting while I use the other for another flavor. Also the atty works fine when I put in a prefilled cart after the failed use of the Mint Berry flavor. I noticed today that the filler from the carts that I 'convert' from Xhale are dry when I clean them out after use. BUT the filler from the Berry Mint is saturated with juice. The filler is OK also after I use the Frisco flavor. By steeping do you mean to fill a cart and let it set for a few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread