Noon q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Socal
I bought a v2cigs starter kit last week and they were backordered. So, being impatient I bought a 7-11 starter kit xhale02 for 20 bucks while I waited.
So far it seems fine, the carts don't appear to have much flavor. Is this normal for the xhale02's?
How do I know when the cart is empty if there is little taste to start? I am still getting fair vapor.
Also, how do I know when the Atty needs replacing?

VaperDan

Dec 22, 2010
Maine
I bought a v2cigs starter kit last week and they were backordered. So, being impatient I bought a 7-11 starter kit xhale02 for 20 bucks while I waited.
So far it seems fine, the carts don't appear to have much flavor. Is this normal for the xhale02's?
How do I know when the cart is empty if there is little taste to start? I am still getting fair vapor.
Also, how do I know when the Atty needs replacing?

I'm a complete noobie so this is just my brief experience. I don't know about xhale02 but when I received my kit I found the flavor to be very weak. (Even using juice seemed very weak) My taste is slowly coming back since I stopped smoking cigarettes and then all of the sudden the taste of the liquid is getting stronger and stronger. No, it isn't a cigarette but at least I have SOME flavor!

Also, and this is with my 510, when my cart goes dry I first notice a loss in taste. It goes from weak to nothing. Then I notice that the vapor is getting thinner and thinner. If you notice that your vapor production is lessening then maybe you should try another cart.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I'm not too sure, but I think I remember seeing that the V2s are KR8s, so that's a pretty good starter kit. If so, it will be tons better than the XhaleO2 kit you got while you're waiting. Those don't last too long . . . very small amount of juice in them, and not much taste.

How long are the V2s back-ordered for? If it's going to be a while, you could probably cancel the order and get a similar kit for less from one of the forum suppliers.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Thanks for the replies.
They said this week they should have them back in stock. Looks like I am taking the xhale02 back. It was working fine now I get no vapor at all. Recharged, tried new carts, checked the Atty. Nothing. Any ideas?

No other ideas about anything that you could get quickly. Did you already get the order through for the V2s?

Zag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Socal
i sent the atty back to the manufacturer. I had tested it out and it was in fact not working. They were really responsive about replacing it.
The V2 that I ordered is on its way. should get here Thursday or Friday. That will be 2 weeks to get it. too long. Wished I had researched more but oh well. Hopefully I like it but I already regret the purchase.
I can see me getting more then one model anyway. Already considering my next. An Ego I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread